Tobacco & Tulle

Tobacco & Tulle information

HouseSoivohle (Liz Zorn)
PerfumerLiz Zorn

About Tobacco & Tulle

Tobacco & Tulle is a shared / unisex perfume by Soivohle (Liz Zorn). The fragrance was created by perfumer Liz Zorn

Reviews of Tobacco & Tulle

Eliza Show all reviews
The$ 8.00 sample goes a long way, but once applied it doesn't stay on as long as I'd like it too. Maybe because I'm comparing the strength of it to a Caron extract which lingers and lasts longer than this Tobacco and Tullie. I love the smell of it although I can't pull out individual scents from it as the more experienced can.

At the end of a few hours I get a cinnamon like after smell. Don't know what it is...not bad, just don't know where it came from. I love tobacco scents and I could wear this every day and by the way it's a great scent for windy March weather. Just wondering if it's worth it... as I need to wear a lot of it.

For my 2 samples I sent for they threw in a 3rd one to try! Nice surprise The Meerschaum was the other sample I got and I liked it one day, but one night I applied it and the incense came out- some charred meat smell... have to finish the sample to learn in more, but that one as some tobacco in it too (that's why I wanted to try it). This Tobacco Tulle is sweeter than the Meerschaum- must be the tuberose that mixes well with it.
01st April, 2012
I came across T&T while searching tobacco fragrances (though I am not sure why). My search let me to the artisanal fragrance houses of AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo and Liz Zorn, both of whom seem to deal especially well with tobacco absolute.

That said, I would not consider T&T to be a tobacco fragrance per se (if that is what you are looking for, check out Tabac or Chilum from AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo or Meerschaum from Liz Zorn).

T&T is an animalic fragrance, heavy on cumin (and hyrax urine tincture) that also integrates tobacco and tuberose in a wonderful manner. It is like the sweat of the gods.

I should also say that I have found my Liz Zorn samples to be a mixed bag, some (Vanillaville, Oud Lacquer) quite medicinal and not interesting. But T&T is inspired.
07th July, 2011 (last edited: 07th August, 2011)
First off, I like the concept of the house of Liz Zorn and her Soivohle perfumes: natural and cruelty-free.

The initial application--a swipe of a drop on the skin--brings out a marvelous animalic/floral/tobacco accord, thanks to the tuberose and hyraceum, a cruelty-free animal ingredient similar to the very cruel castoreum made from beavers. (Hyraceum is made from collected and processed petrified urine of the furry little hyrax.)

I do sense some cumin here, as the notes hint at the scent of the human body/sweat, warm and sensual, reminding one of pillowing one's head under the protective arm and shoulder of a perfumed lover after a slow, emotional tryst on a comfortable mattress. (This is not as powerful as McQueen's Kingdom.)

It mellows out on the skin with a mingling of tobacco and floral, touched ever-so-lightly with clove (?), ambergris and oakmoss. The presentation box and flacon are attractive.

This is sold only in the extrait and it is worth every penny. At $180 for 15 ml, it is costlier than a Chanel exclusif. Buy the smaller amount or tester if you cannot afford the large flacon. Keep in mind that this is a precious fluid made of natural ingredients and worth the price.

21st March, 2010
Tobacco & Tulle is an expert blending of tobacco, tuberose, beach harvested ambergris, musk and oakmoss, exhibiting a dry tobacco and white floral heart followed by a golden, lightly toasted drydown. Longevity is excellent.

A really nice piece of work. I highly recommend it for both men and women.
03rd March, 2009

Add your review of Tobacco & Tulle

Shop for Tobacco & Tulle products online

Search Amazon for Tobacco & Tulle

Member images of Tobacco & Tulle

There are no member images of Tobacco & Tulle yet. Why not be the first?