Green Oakmoss
    by Soivohle (Liz Zorn)

Average Rating: 4

Based on 12 ratings

Green Oakmoss information

Green Oakmoss is a unisex fragrance by Soivohle (Liz Zorn).

Reviews of Green Oakmoss

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

PaulC's avatar

I don't have the vocabulary yet to describe this scent. I received a sample along with an order I'd placed with Liz Zorn. I tried out the sample, expecting an icky Oakmoss aroma (I find that oak moss smells a lot like the Aqua Net hair spray my older sisters used to use so much of to keep their 80's bangs up)
    And this is nothing like that! It's rather wonderful. It's like walking ina deep wooded area covered in green moss, while following a beautiful fairy. Love this scent. Ordered a bottle.

26 October, 2011

Buzzlepuff's avatar

A cool refreshing green woods scent. This doesn't smell of oakmoss to me but it is woodsy with an ethereal and potent green scent that does have light mossy touches. It is a gentle green chypre that has a distinct vetiver presence along with woods. I like this green woods scent considerably. Green Oakmoss is a unique fragrance, as are all of Liz Zorn creations and I've not smelled anything else quite like it. The closest comparable fragrance on the market is a slight similarity to Aventus from Creed, but with the pinneapple note removed leaving only green chypre woods. This one goes straight onto my buy list!

The listed notes are: citrus, clove, tuberose, rose geranium, oakmoss accord, leather, animal musk, vetiver, patchouli, labdanum, and woods.

13 May, 2011

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

A lovely rich ,mossy ,earthy rendition. A gorgoeus unisex chypre. A blend of synthetics and natural materials, this is an aromatic delight to wear.
    It's slightly floral with a little tuberose, earthy with the moss and a little spicey. I do wonder if there is any oakmoss in here .Still a beauty ,refreshingly green .

22 April, 2010