Joop! Jump Electric Heat (2009)
by Joop!

Joop! Jump Electric Heat information

Year of Launch2009

HouseJoop!
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Joop! Jump Electric Heat

Joop! Jump Electric Heat is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Joop! Jump Electric Heat

Joop! Jump surely has one of the great drydowns in the recent history of men’s fragrances. I find it to be an immediately likeable and very well blended sweet-fruity-woody-spicy concoction with superb longevity (8 hours easily with a few modest sprays) and a wonderfully uplifting and classy sillage that envelopes the user, and I know is generally adored by females. I find that patchouli and what I think is vanilla dominate this scent and make it smell more complex than Joop! Go! (although the latter has the edge in sheer wearability). I agree that it makes a great summer scent and IMO is already a classic, much like other well blended teutonic fragrances that include Bogner Man and Jil Sander Feeling Man. I haven’t noticed any significant difference in smell or longevity between the standard Joop! Jump and the Electric Heat variant (which is the one that I own) other than in the price, the latter being significantly lower :)). Highly recommended, even as a blind buy.
27th February, 2010
This was a bit of a surprise....when I first sprayed it on I was thinking....eh another vanilla and sandalwood concoction....kinda blah...it was a very hot day...over a few hours I found myself curiously drawn to sniffing my arm...the drydown on this is very very good....it goes from a vanilla sandalwood mix to a tinge of vanilla....and a tinge of sandalwood...but patchouli and something peppery at the base...its a great drydown...I was pleasantly surprised!
10th August, 2009
This is IMO most certainly better than the Go Electric Heat 2009. While that one induces mind splitting headaches, the Jump Electric Heat is much softer and approachable. This is a warm scent that can be applied liberally. It's that soft. I can smell patchouli more than anything in here.

Longevity is about 5 to 6 hours on me when applied to bare skin on chest, neck, and both wrists.

After a few days I returned this frag because I didn't like it enough to keep it. Nonetheless, it wasn't bad. My lady liked it.
14th June, 2009

Add your review of Joop! Jump Electric Heat

Shop for Joop! Jump Electric Heat products online

Search Amazon for Joop! Jump Electric Heat

Member images of Joop! Jump Electric Heat

There are no member images of Joop! Jump Electric Heat yet. Why not be the first?