Joop! Go Electric Heat (2009)
by Joop!

Joop! Go Electric Heat information

Year of Launch2009
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Joop! Go Electric Heat

Joop! Go Electric Heat is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Joop! Go Electric Heat

Top notes: lavender, lime, and mint. Heart: licorice and violet. Base: Cedar and Saffron. This is basically a different version of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine. LLAM is a heavy sweet licorice and vanilla, whereas this is a toned down black licorice and a big dose of cedar. Joop! Go Electric Heat makes for a great casual fragrance and can be a versatile "go to" fragrance. Some see the Joop! line of fragrances marketed more towards the younger crowd. I agree that many of them are, but this one can also be enjoyed for those 30 and over. Judge this on the dry down.
23rd July, 2012 (last edited: 06th January, 2013)
Very nice, and at $10.00 for a 100 ml bottle, very nice indeed. It is not as sweet as other characterize it. It is an understated creamy and fresh accord with woody and bright overtones. It can be worn by anyone, in my opinion. One of the silhouettes on the bottle is very androgynous, so it is open to interpretation, but who cares, it is all about the scent anyway. Worth the price.
09th January, 2010 (last edited: 06th March, 2010)

To be fair I test drove this one twice and both times ended in the most unbearable headaches. Their is SOMETHING in this that permeates my head like a knife.

The scent is creamy but sharp. IMO it's very boring and nothing new to shout about. I say save your money and get something better. Not to mention the two gay guys on the front getting it on. Tacky.

14th June, 2009
Electric Heat is a cheap bottle of cheap cologne.

It smells lightly of the original Go, but also lightly of green apple and slight femininity.

It has very low longevity, and is altogether just a cheap, glitzy, and ineffective version of what was a great cologne.
01st May, 2009
Simple, awesome, and a very nice utilization of saffron mixed with a sweet and vibrant citrus candy like accord. I'll be sporting this alot, indeed. Nicely done.
23rd April, 2009
I purchased this today at TJMAXX for $20. I have nothing too insightful to add to this page that SirSlarty hasn't summarized exquisitely (except my amazement at how good a bargain JOOP product can actually be). I sprayed it on my wrist before purchase and fell in love. When I returned home, I checked its reviews on this site, and was even more amazed to find its release date was 2009. Electric heat smells like 'candy', and may be just as fitting for a female as it is fitting for a male. It's debatable whether it's a great scent for a 33 y/o man (myself), yet I do not care because I love the way I smell with this on my skin. Juvenile and tacky (graphics on bottle are a full-on embarrassment) although the scent on my skin (and pricetag) make this totally worthwhile.
18th April, 2009

Add your review of Joop! Go Electric Heat

Shop for Joop! Go Electric Heat products online

Search Amazon for Joop! Go Electric Heat

Member images of Joop! Go Electric Heat

There are no member images of Joop! Go Electric Heat yet. Why not be the first?