Joop! Go Electric Heat (2009)
    by Joop!

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 10 ratings

Joop! Go Electric Heat information

Joop! Go Electric Heat is a men's fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Joop! Go Electric Heat

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

silentrich's avatar

Top notes: lavender, lime, and mint. Heart: licorice and violet. Base: Cedar and Saffron. This is basically a different version of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine. LLAM is a heavy sweet licorice and vanilla, whereas this is a toned down black licorice and a big dose of cedar. Joop! Go Electric Heat makes for a great casual fragrance and can be a versatile "go to" fragrance. Some see the Joop! line of fragrances marketed more towards the younger crowd. I agree that many of them are, but this one can also be enjoyed for those 30 and over. Judge this on the dry down.

23 July, 2012 (Last Edited: 06 January, 2013)

AnimaSola's avatar

Very nice, and at $10.00 for a 100 ml bottle, very nice indeed. It is not as sweet as other characterize it. It is an understated creamy and fresh accord with woody and bright overtones. It can be worn by anyone, in my opinion. One of the silhouettes on the bottle is very androgynous, so it is open to interpretation, but who cares, it is all about the scent anyway. Worth the price.

09 January, 2010 (Last Edited: 06 March, 2010)

's avatar

A BIG NO THANK YOU ON THIS ONE.

To be fair I test drove this one twice and both times ended in the most unbearable headaches. Their is SOMETHING in this that permeates my head like a knife.

The scent is creamy but sharp. IMO it's very boring and nothing new to shout about. I say save your money and get something better. Not to mention the two gay guys on the front getting it on. Tacky.

14 June, 2009

pLaTypu5's avatar

Electric Heat is a cheap bottle of cheap cologne.

It smells lightly of the original Go, but also lightly of green apple and slight femininity.

It has very low longevity, and is altogether just a cheap, glitzy, and ineffective version of what was a great cologne.

01st May, 2009

distortech's avatar

Simple, awesome, and a very nice utilization of saffron mixed with a sweet and vibrant citrus candy like accord. I'll be sporting this alot, indeed. Nicely done.

23 April, 2009

sjohnjay's avatar

I purchased this today at TJMAXX for $20. I have nothing too insightful to add to this page that SirSlarty hasn't summarized exquisitely (except my amazement at how good a bargain JOOP product can actually be). I sprayed it on my wrist before purchase and fell in love. When I returned home, I checked its reviews on this site, and was even more amazed to find its release date was 2009. Electric heat smells like 'candy', and may be just as fitting for a female as it is fitting for a male. It's debatable whether it's a great scent for a 33 y/o man (myself), yet I do not care because I love the way I smell with this on my skin. Juvenile and tacky (graphics on bottle are a full-on embarrassment) although the scent on my skin (and pricetag) make this totally worthwhile.

18 April, 2009