DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom (2009)
    by Donna Karan

Average Rating: 3

Based on 23 ratings

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Fragrance Notes

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom information

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is a women's fragrance by Donna Karan. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

rbaker's avatar

Light fruit with rose

This is one of the less interesting versions of the series is the big-apple design flacon. Quite thin and synthetic berry with fruit, a touch of a cheap rose and a jasmin and wood notes later on. Very limited silage and projection and six hours of longevity on my skin - the latter was surprisingly good.

19th October, 2013

blood-orange's avatar

I'm a little underwhelmed by this fragrance. I was expecting a refreshing, slightly sweet yet fruity opening, however all I got was a soapy floral with subtle hints of apple.

Fresh Blossom isn't as strong as its predecessors Be Delicious and Red Delicious, it is much lighter and most likely a hit with women who prefer subtle and clean fragrances.

Seeming that I like scents with character, I can't seem to warm to this scent. In my opinion Fresh Blossom is bland and unimaginative.

The sillage is incredibly subtle and unfortunately the lasting power is not great, definitely not as lasting as the other DKNY fragrances.

04th June, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar

Very much like the original Be Delicious but more fruity, less tart apple and much lighter. Very youthful. Kinda fleeting though.

05th December, 2010

highart21's avatar

I casually spritzed this on one day while waiting in line to buy other products at Ulta, as it was a new release being promoted near the counter. While driving home I could not stop sniffing my arm; it smelled like the natural juicy apricot and peach combination I am always in search of. I got excited and quickly ordered a big bottle from Sephora (to get my samples!). Once it arrived I sprayed it on generously and expected to just bask in my deliciousness; instead I found myself checking the packaging to make sure I had bought the same perfume I had sampled at the store. It now smelled much more artificially sweet and reminded me of more fermented fruit rather than fresh, much like some fruity lambic beers I have had. I appreciate it now for what it is on my skin---it's just a bit more synthetically fruity sweet than I had hoped. It mellows out nicely on me, though, and I would recommend it for the fruity floral fans.

30th August, 2009

AnonymousNose's avatar

Admittedly, I was a big fan of Be Delicious when it first came out. It was the first mainstream department store fragrance I ever really "dug", and it was my signature scent for nearly two years. Unfortunately, the big, heavy, sweet white florals that accented the green apple/grapefruit/cucumber accord were too loud and cloying during the opressively hot and humid summers of the South, and I found myself reaching for it more on our rare cold,crisp winter days. Not to mention that it became so popular that everywhere I went I smelled someone wearing it, and often wearing too much of it (the curse of department store frags!)
    There have been many variations on the famous "delicious apple" accord since then, and while many perfume houses have a variety of frags under the same label (ie, the Poisons) that don't actually share a common quality, at least the "Be Delicious" line includes variations on a theme.
    Fresh Blossom is the first to come along that is truly similiar to the original, not just sharing that apple note. The opening is similiar enough that you might almost mistake the two for one another. However, when you smell the two side by side, "FB" is much more soft and feminine. The opening is big and bold and sweet with lots of grapefruit and jasmine (akin to the grapefruit and tuberose in the opening of the original) but the heart and the drydown is where this one identifies itself. A kiss of tart green cassis makes an appearance right before rose and apricot arrive (reminding me of peach & rose combinations I have smelled before). All of the smells then mingle together and do begin to smell like apple, but instead of a red or green apple, this reminds me of the newly popular "pink lady" variety. (I don't know if this is intentional or not, but either way, it works.)
    From there it settles into a very soft floral, with muguet playing softly in the foreground while rose and jasmine only whisper softly in the background.
    The drydown is all fleshy skin musk that sits very close to the skin, pleasant and soothing but hard to detect. This perfume is a lot like the month of March - it goes in like a lion and out like a lamb, but it's much easier to wear in warm weather than its parent fragrance.
    Overall: Interesting development for a fruity floral. Not bad.

10th May, 2009

• Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    DKNY Be Delicious FRESH BLOSSOM By Donna Karan edp Women 3.3 / 3.4 oz NEW tester
    • Time Left: 15 days
    BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM INTENSE by DKNY 3.4 EDP Perfume Women 100 ml NIB
    • Time Left: 14 days
    DKNY BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM 3.4 oz 100 ml eau de parfum edp Unboxed 011
    • Time Left: 18 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM DONNA KARAN PERFUME WOMEN 3.4 OZ EDP Spray NEW IN BOX
    • Time Left: 9 days
    DKNY Be Delicious Skin Fresh Blossom Hydrating EDT Spray 1.7oz
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 4 days
    Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan Eau de Parfum Spray 1 oz boxed
    • Time Left: 29 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan 3.3 3.4oz 100ml EDP Women Perfume
    • Time Left: 29 days