Mediterranean Fig (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HousePacifica
PerfumerBrook Harvey-Taylor

About Mediterranean Fig

Mediterranean Fig is a feminine perfume by Pacifica. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Brook Harvey-Taylor

Reviews of Mediterranean Fig

kewart Show all reviews
I enjoy wearing this scent : fresh, green fig, with cyclamen and palm over a base of creamy sandalwood There is something very appealing about the smell - providing you like the smell of figs, of course.I like that Pacifica are a cruelty-free, vegan brand also. I have the roller-ball version, which is handy to keep in your bag for refreshing the scent as it doesn't have huge staying power.
25th November, 2016
I thought I'd be more impressed but not so Its a little too cloying for me maybe its the sandlewood notes that are a little overbearing. I love the scent of figs but it soon leaves and becomes linear then all I smell is the sandlewood
23rd April, 2010
Well-named. I'm sure there are other notes in here, but the fig stands out. The dry-down is pleasant, modern, clean-smelling. It's an interesting fragrance to me, but linear. I will wear sometimes at home until my sample is gone, but nothing I would buy. It's certainly a good choice (along with the others) from TPC to include in their "beginner niche and classics" sample pack, as it illustrates what natural scents can be mimicked, how it smells in the bottle and on your skin. I'm certainly now interested in smelling the other scents similar to this. Sillage is low, but longevity is at least 3-4 hours on me.
21st March, 2009

Add your review of Mediterranean Fig

Shop for Mediterranean Fig products online

Search Amazon for Mediterranean Fig

Member images of Mediterranean Fig

There are no member images of Mediterranean Fig yet. Why not be the first?