Tibetan Mountain Temple
    by Pacifica

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 21 ratings

Tibetan Mountain Temple information

Tibetan Mountain Temple is a women's fragrance by Pacifica.

Reviews of Tibetan Mountain Temple

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

oOCherylOo's avatar

Tibetan Mountain Temple Perfume is not for everyone. It's not pretty, feminine or seductive. It isn't fresh or clean. It seems to be mostly orange and ginger. But don't dismiss it outright because of this. At first I thought this scent remained one dimensional. Every time I smell it directly at the point of application, it smells the same from when I apply it until I wash it off.

But thoughout the day while wearing this, I get whiffs of something beautiful that smell like none of the four notes listed (orange, ginger, vetiver, patchouli). When I pinpoint the source, it's me and I realize the notes have blended in subtle ways to create something different and wonderful.

The interesting synergy of the four component oils combined with the longevity on my skin has insured that Tibetan Mountain Temple will be a staple in my fragrance wardrobe.

14 October, 2011

JubliantUvula's avatar

I smelled incense and citrus at the top which turned into BUBBLEGUM! Which proves there's a fine line between incense and bubblegum?!?!

08 May, 2011

Weimar27's avatar

Climbing to the Ascending Himalayan mountians of Kaliash your destination
    to reseach the ancient rituals of long ago holy men who Worshiped the Hindu
    Lord Shiva and he Beloved wife Parvati
    and when you almost reached the top
    you see the golden glow of the sunset
    and your greated by the Sadhu with there long locks chanting a alien language you never heard before.
    you here beautiful ringing of bells allround you almost set you in a trance. The intoxicating scent of incense floating to the mountians.
    the colors all around you
    and you see the most beautiful stature
    of the Lord Shiva with his black eyes
    Glazing at you.
    This perfume gives me that vibe.

12 December, 2010

tonileefiore's avatar

Recently purchased a few Pacifica scents at a local store. Wasn't expecting much. Out of the scents I purchased, Tibetan Mountain Temple is the only Pacifica scent I can (sorta) tolerate wearing. In my opinion, Pacifica fragrances are just not sophisticated or complex enough...but that's my taste, my experience :0)

As I mentioned in other reviews about Pacifica perfumes, I get NONE of what they market regarding their scents. Maybe it is just me. With this fragrance, the Pacifica marketers cite "vetiver, smokey resin, burning incense, subtle but deep patchouli, ginger and orange zest." HUH??? Perhaps it is just me but I get very little-to-none of this when I smell and wear Tibetan Mountain Temple.

To be completely fair, unlike other Pacifica perfumes I have tried, this scent does smell rather nice out of the bottle. Immediately, I get an overwhelming scent of orange-lemon citrus fruit & ginger fragrance followed by a bit of a resin aroma or flavor...but that's about it. Nowhere do I smell patchouli or burning incense, vetiver (?) or any grasses, etc. About 15-20 minutes into the scent, I DID smell a bit like a Christmas fir tree or a Scotch Pine. However, this is not a complex scent with various upper, middle and lower notes...no. To me, it is overwhelmingly citrus-y & sappy sweet followed by...nothing. Just more citrus.

Very little sillage, no staying power on me. Actually started to feel a bit sticky and unclean to me...kinda sappy. An okay Pacifica scent...the only one so far that I can barely tolerate. Would never buy it again. Just not for me.

17 April, 2010

angewl's avatar

this is my favorite perfume right now. i paid 17 dollars for it and it was definitely worth it. the bottle isn't very big...(1.2 oz),
    but the fragrance is magnificent.

the pacificaperfume.com describes the scent with these words: "vetiver and indonesian patchouli are the base of this tranquil, incense-like blend, while ginger sits lightly in the middle and orange provides expansive lift for these distinctive essential oils."

21st November, 2009