Tuscan Blood Orange (2007)
by Pacifica

Tuscan Blood Orange information

Year of Launch2007

HousePacifica
PerfumerBrook Harvey-Taylor

About Tuscan Blood Orange

Tuscan Blood Orange is a feminine perfume by Pacifica. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Brook Harvey-Taylor

Tuscan Blood Orange fragrance notes

Reviews of Tuscan Blood Orange

MadKat Show all reviews
I found the spray to be too sweet and artifical, the solid was sharp and tart so I gave that one away. But then I got the roller ball and as Goldilocks would say 'This one is just right'

I get a burst of fresh juicy sweet orange. It is a one note, linear scent and I dont wear it often by itself, but it is awesome for layering.. Tones down my too tart citrus scents, perks up the blah florals, and adds umph to some of my simple vanilla orientals.. I also love to use it to emphisize the existing orange in some scents. Sillage is average to above for roller balls. Lasts only a couple hours by itself, but much lover when I layer it. Good year round on me.
23rd June, 2014
I bought this because of the brand. I think it smells like a sweet orange, but, really does not last and is disappointing. None of my friends like it on me.

I'm going to try to sell it on ebay.
26th December, 2012
It's kind of a spicy realistic orange, it's very sharp and pretty noticeable when you first apply but doesn't last long at all. I'll give it an hour or two tops if I am doing something. I keep this scent in my bag for any situations where I need a scent reapplication or something but I wouldn't wear it everyday or regularly. It's very singular and linear, which I don't care for.
I don't dislike it though, it's very good for what it is: which is a straight forward, orange scent. Might be good for teens or for an extremely casual day scent, if you are okay with re-applying a lot.
29th November, 2012
Kaelee Show all reviews
This is a fresh, clean orange scent with a bit of spice which I really like. I agree with another reviewer that says it's not very "grown up"...it's definitely a causal scent in my mind. Very realistic Orange and fruit scent.

I wish I could rate this one better, I really do. It smells good! However the longevity is nonexistent! I can barely smell it maybe an hour after applying it. Even though it's inexpensive, and reapplication wouldn't normally be an issue, needing to reapply every hour is excessive and not worth the hassle, so I doubt I'll wear this much at all.
10th November, 2012
At first, I really loved this - and my friends and mom love it, too. It's very similar to Tocca's "Stella," but more simple and linear. But then something happened, and now I can't get past what others here are calling the "candied" aspect of the blood orange. It's just too sweet and becomes cloying after a while. It's great for a quick pick-me-up, but I don't like spraying this directly onto my skin. I do recommend the bodywash, though - it's wonderful and the fragrance isn't as sweet.
06th February, 2012
This smells like Fruit Loops. I prefer more "grown-up" fragrances (or, as some of my friends would say, "old lady perfume"), but for whatever reason I really love this. I don't have many days where I yearn to smell like kids' cereal, admittedly, but when I do, this works.
22nd April, 2009

Tuscan Blood Orange Micro Batch Perfume by Pacifica Spray Perfume - 1 fl oz

End Date: Thursday Feb-27-2020 18:25:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $22.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange 0.33 oz Tuscan Blood Orange Perfume Roll-On NEW NIB

End Date: Friday Feb-28-2020 9:09:38 PST

Pacifica TUSCAN BLOOD ORANGE Perfume 1 oz

End Date: Saturday Feb-29-2020 11:44:40 PST
Buy It Now for only: $15.00

Member images of Tuscan Blood Orange

There are no member images of Tuscan Blood Orange yet. Why not be the first?