Notre Flore Myrte (2007)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Notre Flore Myrte information

Notre Flore Myrte is a unisex fragrance by L'Occitane. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Notre Flore Myrte

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

A clean, fresh, primarily green ( somewhat citrus) opening announces the brightness of Myrtle. I find is a rather strange opening because it is very fresh, yet there seems to be a lot of body and substance to the scent. I think the green substantiality without any mitigating spices or woods moves the opening more to the feminine side of the spectrum. But it is a unique accord IMO. The opening holds for quite some time before the floral myrtle rises through the greenness, leaving a delicate and somewhat sweet green floral accord. This middle accord is not unique, but it is very pleasant and wearable – I think it would serve nicely as an everyday / office feminine office scent. The base turns the fragrance unisex with its slightly resinous, lightly ambery / patchouli accord. Again the fragrance works quite well as an office scent because of its lightness and discretion. I’m not sure of the longevity of L’Occitane Myrtle, because I didn’t get a chance to sample it on my skin. It seems, though, to disappear a bit quickly from the foil sampler… In all, it is a comfortable fragrance with uniqueness, freshness, subtlety, and refinement.

Originally submitted 21 April 2010