Notre Flore Iris (2007)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Notre Flore Iris information

Notre Flore Iris is a unisex fragrance by L'Occitane. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Notre Flore Iris

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

The papyrus shows up in the opening provides an interesting note to couple with the iris and pink pepper of the opening: It makes for a unique introduction. There is a violet note in the opening, too; it’s quite light and I don’t know if it is a separate violet note or if it’s the iris itself – either way, I could do without it. The galbanum comes through strongly, and this is one of those galbanum types that I find too aggressive – I don’t see this strong, rather harsh green note as adding anything constructive to the fragrance. I don’t get much of a drydown, what little there is rather generic .

There’s not very much in Notre Flore Iris that I enjoy… I love a good iris note and I enjoyed the papyrus note, but I simply do not like several of the other particular notes that were chosen to augment the what-was-supposed-to-be a dominant iris fragrance.

21st April, 2010

Add your review of Notre Flore Iris

Search for on eBay United States

L'Occitane Iris Perfume Discontinued Fragrance Scent 2.5 OZ Notre Flore
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 6 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)