Curve Connect for Men (2008)
by Liz Claiborne

Curve Connect for Men information

Year of Launch2008

HouseLiz Claiborne
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Curve Connect for Men

Curve Connect for Men is a masculine fragrance by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 2008

Curve Connect for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Curve Connect for Men

Wow, I'm surprised by all the neg. reviews. I love this little flanker, I think because it is targeting the younger crowd it is seen as "juvenile" or a neophyte's scent.

I really like the way this is a "sparkling" type of citrus along with a cool musk. Definitely for hot weather which my part of the world is experiencing right now.

I got it for CHEAP on ebay, a deodorant and a 1 oz. spray bottle, glad I got it.

Sure, it's no formal or date type of wearing scent, well if the date is not a first one, I can understand using it. Think of this as a summer party and work or school wearer.

No need to get down on this one, enjoy!

11th September, 2014
I really don't get any of the notes listed. What I get is 1 very boring accord, that doesn't last and barely projects. With the positive to negative ratio, I was expecting more. Another bottle I will be swapping off. I really have no idea what it is I am smelling, but it's not any type of tea or tobacco.

I actually prefer Curve Crush to this.. yes I would rather smell like a hooker than smell like this. Maybe my room will like the spray though, or my bed sheets. Maybe, if I ever wet the bed, I'll use Connect to cover up the smell of urine permeating around my room. Urine vs. Connect.. Who will win?? To be continued..
02nd October, 2011
York's Peppermint Patty meets cotton candy. Overly sweet, unrefined; just this side of repellent.
31st May, 2011
This smelled great for five minutes then turned into something I can only liken to vomit. Seriously. This company should just get out of the fragrance business once and for all.
22nd April, 2011
Another Curve flanker?!?! Yes, BUT, this one is well worth the price! It's a very nice tea scent, I say somewhere along the lines of Gucci Pour Homme II but a tad sweeter and with added florals. The opening is great and the drydown is even better!

It opens up with a sharp tea leaf thats very fresh, green, and semi-sweet, but, within 15 minutes or so, the light woods and spice appear and really balance the scent well. Do I smell tobacco? A bit but not too much, which is okay. The scent itself actually reminds me of Arizona Green Tea, but of course a bit deeper than that. Though this fragrance isn't at all complex (as you can tell by the note breakdown) nor groundbreaking, it's still very well done and actually not as synthetic as one may think, especially for a Liz Claiborne fragrance. It's actually very pleasing, rich, and different from most of the things readily available today. The longevity and sillage are wonderful as well! I get 8-10+ hours on my wearings and the well above average projection seems to give me compliments every 5 minutes! For $15-$20 bucks for a 4.2 oz, I'd say that's a deal! My final Rating A-
15th April, 2011
The opening is, surprisingly, not bad… Curve Connect opens with a wood dominant accord backgrounded by a pleasant floral note. I like it… for the three minutes that the sandalwood / tobacco blossom lasts. All too quickly the tonka becomes dominant and Curve Connect becomes just another of the hundreds of unimaginative, overly sweet, underly complex, indecently unrefined fragrances being offered… all too many of them in the offerings of Liz Claiborne. I get very poor sillage and longevity off my skin. Connect has turned out to be another very typical Liz fragrance. Not a surprise after all.
06th April, 2011

Add your review of Curve Connect for Men

Shop for Curve Connect for Men products online

Shop for Curve Connect for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Curve Connect for Men

Member images of Curve Connect for Men

There are no member images of Curve Connect for Men yet. Why not be the first?