Ambra
by Omnia Profumo

Ambra information

HouseOmnia Profumo

About Ambra

Ambra is a shared / unisex perfume by Omnia Profumo.

Reviews of Ambra

Iíve been eyeing this one off for a while, and it was on my wish-list, and then as I was picking through the last lot of samples I got with my last purchase, what did I find? Yep, this little beauty. Iím guessing itís the opoponax, but when it first goes on, I get a faint boozy whiff, accompanied by something that makes me think of a freshly opened box of raisins. That settles and then Iím left with a beautiful warm amber, touched with vanilla. I donít get much of the orange or bergamot (or the other notes for that matter), but thatís ok Ė Iím on a bit of an amber kick at the moment. I like this a lot Ė itís a lovely warm, cosy, comforting scent, and I could easily go for a full bottle.
09th June, 2017
Imagine a slab of a thick, rich, chewy vanilla nougat laced with orange essence and studded with almonds. Imagine that this has been distilled into a perfume. The result is Omnia Ambra. I'm not ordinarily into gourmands but Ambra is the exception. The initial blast of vanilla, orange and almond is almost mouth watering and settles down onto the skin to become a beautiful vanillic amber with just a touch of a clean musk tying everything together. This has excellent longevity 12+ hours and projects off the skin nicely to provide the wearer with subtle hints of the perfume all day.
01st March, 2009

Add your review of Ambra

Shop for Ambra products online

Search Amazon for Ambra

Member images of Ambra

There are no member images of Ambra yet. Why not be the first?