Nautica Bermuda Blue (2008)
by Nautica

Nautica Bermuda Blue information

Year of Launch2008
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseNautica
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Nautica Bermuda Blue

Nautica Bermuda Blue is a feminine perfume by Nautica. The scent was launched in 2008

Nautica Bermuda Blue fragrance notes

Reviews of Nautica Bermuda Blue

I really like this perfume on my fiance. Its fresh and clean, reminiscent of white blossoms, fresh oceans, with a hint of fruity sweetness. This fits into my favorite category of scents on women. My all time favorite was Cool Water for Women, so if that is the type of scent that you like, then this will likely appeal to you, as well.

I also personally own the male counterpart to this - Nautica White Sail - which I really wish Basenotes would put into their directory, as I would like to leave a review of it, as well.
24th August, 2010
Bermuda Blue is a nice summer scent that reminds me of the beach. It doesn't last very long on my skin (about an hour or two). It is a light, clean floral but has a slight warmthness to it. Bermuda Blue is somewhat ordinary and plain to me...It doesn't have that 'wow' factor but it is very wearable. A casual fragrance that can be worn with jeans and a t-shirt. Perfect for a day on the beach, or when you want a 'play it safe' fragrance. Although it is wearable, it is a bit oridnary for me...I probably wouldn't repurchase this one once it is finished.
17th April, 2009

Add your review of Nautica Bermuda Blue

Shop for Nautica Bermuda Blue products online

Search Amazon for Nautica Bermuda Blue

Member images of Nautica Bermuda Blue

There are no member images of Nautica Bermuda Blue yet. Why not be the first?