Cadillac (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseCadillac
PerfumerConstance Georges-Picot

About Cadillac

Cadillac is a masculine fragrance by Cadillac. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Constance Georges-Picot

Cadillac fragrance notes

Reviews of Cadillac

This review is for the BLACK version...

It smells like a knock - off of Le Male by JPG. Not bad, but kinda cheap. I gave it to my 6 year old to wear to school. He loves the stuff.
27th August, 2012 (last edited: 08th October, 2012)
Bought EDP. Smells similar to Joop! Homme (which is not bad). Still less longevity than Joop EDT. I don't think I need to have both in my rotation though for the price I might.
22nd November, 2011
I can't speak for the EDT but I bought blind a 50ml bottle of the eau de parfum version (aka Cadiallac Lux) which has identical notes for only 5.

Immediatley reminds me of Joop Homme but not as offensive.

Dry down is quick and smellls like a soapy cinamon. So it reminds me very much of Diesel Zero Plus and Prada Amber Homme - both of which I like.

It is cheap and smells nice. It's not amazing though and as I already own and prefer Diesel ZP I needn't have bought it.
28th October, 2011
Swanky Show all reviews
As a Cadillac owner, this naturally showed up on my radar. The good news is that it smells good and has excellent longevity. It is a more sophisticated Joop Homme, as others have noticed. The bottle is influenced by Caddy's current Art and Science design philosophy.

The bad news is that it smells like Joop Homme, rather than finding a new field to plow. What is the connection between this and the Cadillac tradition? I suppose the creators of this scent were trying to appeal to a younger demographic, just as Cadillac is these days.

It's available at a bargain and smells pleasant so I'll give a positive rating, but I'd like to see more originality even from an overtly commercial enterprise such as Cadillac represents.
06th June, 2011
Plain and simple... this is Joop! Homme
05th August, 2010
Tony T Show all reviews
starts out like joop and pretty much the drydown has that same joop appeal albeit not as annoyingly sweet. basically a joop senior!
11th July, 2010

Add your review of Cadillac

Shop for Cadillac products online

Shop for Cadillac at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cadillac

Member images of Cadillac

There are no member images of Cadillac yet. Why not be the first?