La Nuit de L'Homme (2009)
by Yves Saint Laurent

PerfumerPierre Wargnye
PerfumerDominique Ropion
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About La Nuit de L'Homme

La Nuit de L'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Dominique Ropion, Pierre Wargnye and Anne Flipo

La Nuit de L'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of La Nuit de L'Homme

In the same vein as scents like Nuit d'Issey.

La Nuit de L'Homme is similarly thought-provoking, evoking images of a night time excursion with friends into town. There is a definite presence of YSL's wonderful L'Homme EdT in this one, adding its characteristic tangy/spicy/woody aroma but getting enveloped by La Nuit's awesome deep concoction of spice and vetiver.

Really pleasant and lasts a long time on me. La Nuit de L'Homme definitely gets a hearty thumbs up from me!
25th February, 2017
I just bought a reformulated batch not knowing It got reformulated.Smell is still great but no silage or projection. Still get great compliments when a female gets close enough. Still last around 5-6 but mostly a skin fragrance. Why YSL Why!! Say it ain't so. Say it ain't so!!
07th December, 2016
a warm spicy transparent scent.

a very good combination of lavendar and cardamom in the opening. the fragrance gets slightly sweet and woody as it dries down. it comes off as a transparent type of fragrance in my books. one of the first fragrances in my collection. never got bored of it. the performance is just good.

8.8/10
10th November, 2016
great warm smell, not too sweet, not synthetic .
longevity is good
projection i can't tell but it seems women like this one , no compliments for me yet but i notice something makes them feel good about the scent.
this a safe bet for fathers day present
24th October, 2016
I have had this fragrance for quite a while (3 years), I find it quite a subtle fragrance after the initial blast.
The bergamot and cardamon dominated opening lacks another element which could make it more exciting,( a pepper accord, perhaps?). The citrus has all but disappeared within 10 minutes.
Drying down to base of vanilla and wood, it's quite a comforting skin scent not unlike some vintage ladies perfume.
Sadly, on my skin, it doesn't project too well and I can only just smell it half hour later.
I do love the scent but longevity is only moderate. ( in saying that, a friend had just commented on how good the perfume smelt, from 5 meters away, half an hour after wearing it, but I could hardly smell it on myself!)

It's a scent that I would wear to a casual dinner out with friends. Still, a 'good' scent from a great fragrance house that is Yves Saint Laurent, which has produced so many iconic perfumes.
05th September, 2016
I find this scent way overhyped. I cannot comprehend why it is so praised.

It is a well-blended but totally forgettable with nothing better than other perfumes. Also, I was really shocked how weak it is. I can barely smell it on myself (that's why I tried it from 3 different sources). The longevity is ok - circa 6 hours.
21st July, 2016

Add your review of La Nuit de L'Homme

Shop for La Nuit de L'Homme products online

Search Amazon for La Nuit de L'Homme

Member images of La Nuit de L'Homme

There are no member images of La Nuit de L'Homme yet. Why not be the first?