La Nuit de L'Homme (2009)
by Yves Saint Laurent

PerfumerPierre Wargnye
PerfumerDominique Ropion
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About La Nuit de L'Homme

La Nuit de L'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Dominique Ropion, Pierre Wargnye and Anne Flipo

La Nuit de L'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of La Nuit de L'Homme

Elegant fragrance from YSL and easily one of their very best. It's a somewhat dark take on the classic L'Homme, with some ginger and cardamom spice. The spice is softened by a floral that provides a sweet accord, but nothing sugary.

Many reviews like Nuit as an evening and fall through winter scent, but IMO it would work in the office easily. Superior quality and longevity. Average sillage. A definite lady pleaser. Highly recommended.
11th August, 2015
Salutation.

Very nice for winter nights and perfect for classic styles.the new version L Homme is seductive,dark and intense it lasts around 8 hours on my skin.

But it is really remember last version then if you already have L Homme this is not a great choise!anyway YSL style is ever for my lovely.

7.75/10
09th June, 2015
Although I feel that this is YSL's top fragrance for men, it is nothing really that special. It opens up with this Spicy/Fresh smell that is not bad, but it doesn't knock me off my feet either. The Spicy-Freshness eventually dries down to a powdery vanilla vibe. Again, not bad, but nothing special. Projection is above average for the first 3-4 hours. Longevity is very good as well, lasting anywhere from 8-10 hours on my skin. This fragrance definitely gives off a "metrosexual" type of vibe, so be sure to TRY before you buy. I have read & seen a lot of "hype" around this fragrance, but it just doesn't do it for me. However, the women I've encountered go "GA GA" over this scent. They really seem to enjoy it. So needless to say the compliment factor is very high. I would recommend this fragrance to someone who wants a "lady killer" cologne
06th June, 2015
La Nuit de l'Homme is emotionally related to me as the beging of my heavy fragrance buying period. It was just fantastic then. So naturally Le Parfum and Frozen Cologne were also added to the family. I still have my original 200ml bottle with half left, not bad 100ml in fice years. But I think it's strange people talking about LNdlH being weak or watered down or whatever in this field. What make me buying it in the first place was the fact that I came home with a papper strip tester, I wasn't very sure of it when I was in the shop, put on my desk in the bedroom and let sit there for about a week wating for the scent finally vanish, which it did after all that time. My bedroom was like a lavender temple and that smell sealed the deal for me, I had to have it. Perhaps I have a lavender nose, and love lavender, and that makes it impossible not to have La Nuit de l'Homme. Because of the lavender. The same happens with Dior Homme Intense, my favourite, my darkest lavender scent, so far.

I am only convinced a scent doesn't last with a papper/tissue test. Skin absorbes everything. Even poison. La Nuit de l'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent is a very powerful scent in all aspects.
16th May, 2015
La nuit de who? This is la nuit de le 12 years old sipping a Diet Coke and smoking puff cigarettes. A disappointing, juvenile and cheap lavender-cardamom-woody-tobacco “club scent” smelling like YSL L’Homme layered with Declaration, Lanvin Avantgarde and/or Armani Code, inexplicably relating “night” with a bright, sweetish, teenish vibe. Lasting like a fart - which is good, though: the barely-perceivable drydown is almost enjoyable. If “ladies love this” then either I don’t understand a thing about women or we agree to disagree on the concept of “ladies”. Meh!

10th May, 2015
I always love cardamom, and i do like the balance of spice and florals in this... Except the lavender which i think is to strong, and adds to a "sporty freshness" here that screams 90's college locker room, not grownup nightlife. At least to me.

I should probably give it another shot sometime given the rave reviews, but even if it's a better fragrance than i give it credit for, it's simply not for me.
02nd April, 2015

Add your review of La Nuit de L'Homme

Shop for La Nuit de L'Homme products online

Shop for La Nuit de L'Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for La Nuit de L'Homme

Member images of La Nuit de L'Homme

There are no member images of La Nuit de L'Homme yet. Why not be the first?