CK In 2 U Him HEAT (2009)
    by Calvin Klein

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3

Based on 14 ratings

CK In 2 U Him HEAT information

CK In 2 U Him HEAT is a men's fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of CK In 2 U Him HEAT

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

's avatar

CK IN2U Heat is big let down. Synthetic fruity smell that has NO lasting power, NO sillage and NO projection: 1 hour maximum. Not worth it.

08 November, 2012

leto's avatar

Turkey Turkey

Pass, total waste of time and money, another dud from Calvin Klein. A younger crowd can appreciate this with only the gesture of "hey yo imma use CK yo" .pass

11th October, 2012

Trevjim's avatar

I do not understand this, the orignal is one of my fave smells, it was strong, and fruity. this one has a slight aquatic smell and something i can only relate to a burning?. its not a strong smell and i can hardly tell i have it on after 30mins of applying.

10th July, 2010

Jean Patou Fan's avatar

I was really looking forward to trying this fragrance, as it's listed ingredients sounded very me. However, though it is very pleasant, I don't find it very different to many other fragrances: I don't know if anyone remembers a fragrance called Kindred Spirit (which only seemed to be marketed by Woolworths in the UK); it was very similar to CK1, but not quite the same: on me CK In 2 U Him HEAT smells exactly like it.

For me this is a pleasant frangrance, but not a particularly special one.

29 May, 2010

aktp-iciook's avatar

Hi there :)

I finally received my CK in2u him HEAT and I have to admit that this fragrance blows me away. It is rather underpowering but still bringing you a fruity and refreshing scent. I agree with "Andrewthecologneguy" that you need to apply this CK more than you normally do to keep it last longer.

This reminds me of Tommy for him in some ways. However, this CK fits into your Summer fragrance regime nicely without being inferior to others.

Cheers,

13 August, 2009

somnambulist07's avatar

Wales Wales

This is a great summer scent! It has a freshly squeezed pear juice smell in the opening and is light and airy. It's citrusy and refreshing. The longevity is very good for a summer scent. Very nice fragrance!

26 July, 2009

Add your review of CK In 2 U Him HEAT

Search for on eBay United States

CALVIN KLEIN IN 2 U HEAT HIM EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 100 ML / 3.4 OZ. NEW (T)
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 27 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)