CK In 2 U Him HEAT (2009)
by Calvin Klein

CK In 2 U Him HEAT information

Year of Launch2009

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About CK In 2 U Him HEAT

CK In 2 U Him HEAT is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of CK In 2 U Him HEAT

CK IN2U Heat is big let down. Synthetic fruity smell that has NO lasting power, NO sillage and NO projection: 1 hour maximum. Not worth it.
08th November, 2012
Pass, total waste of time and money, another dud from Calvin Klein. A younger crowd can appreciate this with only the gesture of "hey yo imma use CK yo" .pass
11th October, 2012
I do not understand this, the orignal is one of my fave smells, it was strong, and fruity. this one has a slight aquatic smell and something i can only relate to a burning?. its not a strong smell and i can hardly tell i have it on after 30mins of applying.
10th July, 2010
I was really looking forward to trying this fragrance, as it's listed ingredients sounded very me. However, though it is very pleasant, I don't find it very different to many other fragrances: I don't know if anyone remembers a fragrance called Kindred Spirit (which only seemed to be marketed by Woolworths in the UK); it was very similar to CK1, but not quite the same: on me CK In 2 U Him HEAT smells exactly like it.

For me this is a pleasant frangrance, but not a particularly special one.
29th May, 2010
Hi there :)

I finally received my CK in2u him HEAT and I have to admit that this fragrance blows me away. It is rather underpowering but still bringing you a fruity and refreshing scent. I agree with "Andrewthecologneguy" that you need to apply this CK more than you normally do to keep it last longer.

This reminds me of Tommy for him in some ways. However, this CK fits into your Summer fragrance regime nicely without being inferior to others.

Cheers,
13th August, 2009
This is a great summer scent! It has a freshly squeezed pear juice smell in the opening and is light and airy. It's citrusy and refreshing. The longevity is very good for a summer scent. Very nice fragrance!
26th July, 2009

Add your review of CK In 2 U Him HEAT

Shop for CK In 2 U Him HEAT products online

Search Amazon for CK In 2 U Him HEAT

Member images of CK In 2 U Him HEAT

There are no member images of CK In 2 U Him HEAT yet. Why not be the first?