Green Tea Exotic (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseElizabeth Arden
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Green Tea Exotic

Green Tea Exotic is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Arden. The scent was launched in 2009

Green Tea Exotic fragrance notes

Reviews of Green Tea Exotic

GT EXOTIC is one of the flankers I own of the original GT. Exotic starts with a citrus smell and develops into something fresh flowery in a very aquatic way. The dry down is a mystery to me, maybe it's the white narcissus with some dry vibes as I don't get any woods here. I also don't seem to get as much tea as in in the original, too bad.

Surely EXOTIC will work well on those hot summer days when nothing else seems right, taking along the bottle or a decant is recommended as touch ups will be necessary. While it is nice it is also a bit boring and I actually prefer ECLAT D'ARPEGE to this one.
21st May, 2014
Ok, NOT as similar to the original as I had thought. This is much less a tea scent than a watery, though tangy, tropical floral scent. I get no citrus up top, just a long, slightly flat phase that reads as the middle notes indicated in the pyramid. One hour in, and the only development is a toning down, no woods yet, and I doubt they'll be here (rather obviously). Not quite as good as I'd hoped, really. It has little zing and is very similar to thousands of others (I immediately think of Jesus del Pozo's Halloween, though Exotic has a certain tanginess, from the tea perhaps, that Halloween lacks).
All in all, very pleasant, and with much better longevity than the original. Should sell well, but it's not a masterwork.
07th December, 2009

Add your review of Green Tea Exotic

Shop for Green Tea Exotic products online

Shop for Green Tea Exotic at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Green Tea Exotic

Member images of Green Tea Exotic

There are no member images of Green Tea Exotic yet. Why not be the first?