Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger (2009)
    by Prada

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Fragrance notes

Orange blossom absolute, Neroli, Mandarin oil, Jasmine, Tuberose

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger information

According to Prada, this fragrance is a descendent of their Exclusive Scent No. 4 Fleur d'Oranger fragrance and shares DNA with Infusion d'Iris.

Reviews of Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger

Showing 1 to 6 of 23 reviews.

Captain's avatar
    Captain

At first this is bright and refreshing orange, then in the middle tuberose takes over in a large way and on the dry down iris peaks out from behind the smooth tuberose and mellowed citrus. As much as there are orange-y accords in this scent, to me it is a tuberose through and through. Very soapy quality as well, which is typically Prada and done so well. A floral mixture that is cheerful but not silly, sophisticated but not stiff. It has average longevity, much like the original. It has a simple and refined beauty.

14 February, 2014 (Last Edited: 27 February, 2014)

robynbase's avatar
    robynbase

Loved it in Italy

I bought this in Milan, Italy, and maybe my surroundings altered my olfactory sense, because while I LOVED it enough to spend more on this fragrance than I'D EVER SPENT on any perfume, by the time vacation was over, I wondered why I'd been so in love with it. When I first spray it, it's a wonderful, fresh citrus scent, but it quickly fades into something a bit nauseating, a children's orange Tylenol smell, as I've seen one review describe it. BUT, since it was my first designer perfume purchase, I'm saving it as a (very expensive) souvenir, and I spritz it on every once in a while.

Pros: Citrus and floral scents are delightful
    Cons: Scent changes quickly"

18 August, 2013

PureBoy's avatar
    PureBoy
    Brazil Brazil

I don't know... But I think this one better than the "first Infusion"... Maybe it's really *more fun* as said before and this is what it makes more wearable I guess... It's a good beautiful and simple fragrance...

10th May, 2012

Bal a Versailles's avatar
    Bal a Versailles

Chemical at first. Try to ignore. Settles beautifully to a level of refinement that is understated and dead classy. This is a fragrance for sun-kissed skin, greek islands, azure skies. What did Jackie O wear? Dreams are free.

15 February, 2012

Margareta's avatar
    Margareta
    Sweden Sweden

Truly charming, more "fun" than Infusion d'Iris. This is just a flanker, and it is a great pitty! The best of the flankers of Prada Infusion so far IMHO. I have a whole bottle while this one is leaving the stores!

Two tumbs up from me!

10th July, 2011 (Last Edited: 08 October, 2011)

Oaksbluff's avatar
    Oaksbluff

Not bad, overall.

Immediately, the opening shared by the other Prada "Infusions"-- here one of fizzy and dry citrus, makes this seem a perfume variation on Mandarine Orange Seltzer. Not a bad thing, in my book.

That does persist for an heroic time, I'd say close to an hour. Again, not bad. The dry down period is lovely and persistent, and even in cold weather, this one lasted several hours. Better than not bad.

Is it complex? no. Challenging? nope. Offensive? Hardly. Is it a straightforward orange blossom scent that could be had inexpensively? yes, ma'am. Personally, I own several neroli/ orange blossom scents, and I adore them all. Yet, I do see this as a solid contender in those ranks, if for no other reason than it sticks around long after those other scents have disappeared completely.

12 December, 2010