Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger (2009)
by Prada

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger information

Year of Launch2009

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger

According to Prada, this fragrance is a descendent of their Exclusive Scent No. 4 Fleur d'Oranger fragrance and shares DNA with Infusion d'Iris.

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger fragrance notes

Reviews of Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger

Didn't think much of this one when it was received in a swap. Man , was I mistaken. This will get a lot of wears in the warmer weather. The jasmine and neroli jumps out at you, accompanied by the orange blossom note caught my attention after the first spray. My girlfriend likes this one also. Better watch my back. Lol
03rd April, 2016
Loved it in Italy

I bought this in Milan, Italy, and maybe my surroundings altered my olfactory sense, because while I LOVED it enough to spend more on this fragrance than I'D EVER SPENT on any perfume, by the time vacation was over, I wondered why I'd been so in love with it. When I first spray it, it's a wonderful, fresh citrus scent, but it quickly fades into something a bit nauseating, a children's orange Tylenol smell, as I've seen one review describe it. BUT, since it was my first designer perfume purchase, I'm saving it as a (very expensive) souvenir, and I spritz it on every once in a while.

Pros: Citrus and floral scents are delightful
Cons: Scent changes quickly"

18th August, 2013
I don't know... But I think this one better than the "first Infusion"... Maybe it's really *more fun* as said before and this is what it makes more wearable I guess... It's a good beautiful and simple fragrance...
10th May, 2012
Chemical at first. Try to ignore. Settles beautifully to a level of refinement that is understated and dead classy. This is a fragrance for sun-kissed skin, greek islands, azure skies. What did Jackie O wear? Dreams are free.
15th February, 2012
Truly charming, more "fun" than Infusion d'Iris. This is just a flanker, and it is a great pitty! The best of the flankers of Prada Infusion so far IMHO. I have a whole bottle while this one is leaving the stores!

Two tumbs up from me!
10th July, 2011 (last edited: 08th October, 2011)
Not bad, overall.

Immediately, the opening shared by the other Prada "Infusions"-- here one of fizzy and dry citrus, makes this seem a perfume variation on Mandarine Orange Seltzer. Not a bad thing, in my book.

That does persist for an heroic time, I'd say close to an hour. Again, not bad. The dry down period is lovely and persistent, and even in cold weather, this one lasted several hours. Better than not bad.

Is it complex? no. Challenging? nope. Offensive? Hardly. Is it a straightforward orange blossom scent that could be had inexpensively? yes, ma'am. Personally, I own several neroli/ orange blossom scents, and I adore them all. Yet, I do see this as a solid contender in those ranks, if for no other reason than it sticks around long after those other scents have disappeared completely.
12th December, 2010

Add your review of Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger

Shop for Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger products online

Shop for Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger

Member images of Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger

There are no member images of Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger yet. Why not be the first?