Egyptian Musk (2006)
    by Sonoma Scent Studio

Average Rating: 3

Based on 17 ratings

Egyptian Musk information

Egyptian Musk is a unisex fragrance by Sonoma Scent Studio. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by Laurie Erickson

Reviews of Egyptian Musk

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

sherapop's avatar

As advertised, Sonoma Scent Studio EGYPTIAN MUSK is a musk composition. Really very simple. Not entirely clean, but not entirely dirty. To be perfectly frank (quoi d'autre?), it reminds me a lot of drugstore musk such as Jovan. It's okay, but I'm not a musk fanatic, and I already have some straight-up musk perfumes for those rare occasions upon which musk hankerings arise in me—basically never, as evidenced by the volume of those bottles... EGYPTIAN MUSK is just fine for muskophiles, I am quite sure, but nothing special. Just musk.

11th July, 2011

Diamondflame's avatar

Singapore Singapore

Your skin but better…”

D’uh. People actually wear this stuff?? Get out of here! I don’t know if I should laugh or shake my head in wonder. But I do know this would be perfect for sillage haters and quite possibly drydown lovers.

Notes: musks, sandalwood, patchouli, very subtle floral notes.

17 January, 2010