Dunhill Burgundy (1980)
    by Dunhill

Average Rating:

Dunhill Burgundy information

Dunhill Burgundy is a men's fragrance by Dunhill. The scent was launched in 1980

Reviews of Dunhill Burgundy

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Bytebuster's avatar

Turkey Turkey

A nice gentlemans fragrance,

It was somewhere 1986-87 and a friend of my father brought this fragrance as a gift yo my father. I was a uni. student at that moment and my father was not a daily fragrance guy as me. I liked the fragrance very much and I have noticed that especially the women liked it very much. Then I asked my father if it was possible for me to take the fragrance and he said yes. I have owned a lot of fragrances and I still do have a lot, but I can say that till now this fragrance is the one which has been asked by many of his name. I was really charmed with it. When I entered the university building everyone was sniffing the air trying to understand what is smelling so nice. The girls were running around me and sniffing me and trying to know the name of the fragrance. One of my girlfriends told me that he could fall in ,love with me just because of my scent. The nice thing that it was loved both by young and by old. For that time it was a kind of multi-character fragrance. Younger people found it very attractive and romantic and the older people found it both casual and official at the same time. I can remember it as I have felt it at that time, but I don't know how I would feel about it now. Then I was crazy about Azzaro, but now I don't get the same feeling that I got then. Maybe same would happen with Dunhill Burgundy. I would sure buy one again if I could find one.

Pros: A very nice casual, romantic and attractive scent
    Cons: Almost impossible to find"

11th October, 2013