Axe Alaska / Lynx Alaska (1994)
    by Axe / Lynx

Average Rating:

Axe Alaska / Lynx Alaska information

Axe Alaska / Lynx Alaska is a men's fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of Axe Alaska / Lynx Alaska

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

cheekyhamsta's avatar

I'm not really that much into Lynx/Axe fragrances but Alaska was my favourite one for sure. I used to enjoy using Alaska shower gel regularly in the early 90s. I recall it having a rather clean and refreshing ambery-woody fragrance, nothing too sophisticated, but I thought it was cool and liked it at the time. Time may have dulled my memory but I believe the gel was mauve in colour and smell, and a bit like the drydown of Azzaro Chrome Legend but obviously more synthetic. I'm mildly disappointed to find out that it was pulled from the market, as I would like to have revisited this one again for memory's sake if nothing else.
    UPDATE: I've since found out that Alaska is still in production in Germany as a body spray...so I'm out to get it again!

09 February, 2011 (Last Edited: 28 September, 2011)

Add your review of Axe Alaska / Lynx Alaska