F pour Homme Black (2009)
by Salvatore Ferragamo

F pour Homme Black information

Year of Launch2009

HouseSalvatore Ferragamo
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About F pour Homme Black

F pour Homme Black is a masculine fragrance by Salvatore Ferragamo. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

F pour Homme Black fragrance notes

Reviews of F pour Homme Black

This is unmistakably masculine, very solid scent. But, absolutely 100% NOTHING like la Nuit by YSL. Not even on the same planent??? Ferragamo F Black has a very old school vibe, kind of like your grandpa's cologne that was in a car shaped bottle, but with a big modern twist! Which I think is extremely cool, I just wish I could find one like this that suited me better. I would love a masculine version of La Nuit, one that is spicy and warm with that old-school cologne vibe that I love in F Black, not light and playful, like spicebomb edt (not for me)... something that is more day time wear and decidedly masculine only more sensual.
With Ferragamo F Black you get alot of pepper and lavender, very masculine and long lasting with great sillage. However, it is too sharp and piercing for me and has a very mature and professional vibe that I think would be more for a business man in a nice suit. I'm looking for something more casual and masculine but, still has that old-school "cologny" vibe that I like in F Black, kind of avant-garde. F Black is still AMAZING, well worth the hype! I just wish it fit my personality better. But, la Nuit??? LOL, come on you're off your rockers!

You NEED to go to nose REHAB!!! LMBO
29th June, 2018 (last edited: 02nd July, 2018)
A very heavily done lavender which can give this fragrance the overall smell of a young man attempting to get laid on a date. However the performance is exceptionally good for a cheaper cent and the fragrance really comes into its own during the colder months giving a sold 6 hours of performance with a very decent silage.
29th August, 2017
It's harsh but equally a challanging scent.Smells synthetic citrus and pepper.You need some tolerance to wear it, but others like it(except my wife). Its fresh but yet very strong. Projects for 2-3hrs max and after that others have to be very near you to smell it. I may not have liked it if I didn't read reviews from some professional perfumers. It has value for money but no one mentions that the bottle's finishing is really bad. One may suspect his buy to be a fake one just by looking at the bottle. I will recommend if you dare to wear it.
27th August, 2017
I'm sorry if I offend anyone who actually likes this fragrance but it just smells like a cheap aftershave to me. Really, REALLY harsh. As soon as I sprayed it on me I wanted to scrub it off. Big thumbs down.
22nd March, 2017
Pretty solid Masculine dating fragrance. This will put a fight against the current La Nuit formula. The difference is this performs way better than La Nuit current formulation. @ Ross for 100ml is $30; not bad.
07th March, 2017
mkpunk Show all reviews
Ferragamo F. Black is very good juice for a low price. It is virtually the original of the modern male scents such as Villain, Sauvage and Bleu de Chanel, though notewise it is also similar to a stripped down Allure. While I didn't rate Sauvage or Bleu good on scent and not unique (Allure I haven't smelt so I'll not include it), this scent while similar to those to it seems to me to smell better. This also maybe due to the fact that it is as much as a quarter of the price of the other two. In comparison to Villain it is slightly better.

Like Villain, Sauvage, there is a mix of lavender and pepper between the open and mid. While the pepper is very noticeable in this, it is in no way near headache territory like it can be with Villain, making it much more wearable. The scent projects quiet a bit, even at just neck sprays (I did this this afternoon when I got home from work after I previously sprayed my neck and wrists for work) and I smelt it linger for around 4 hours after spraying. I notice as a skin scent, it lasts another 4/5 or so, making it last the work test. Seasonal wise, I see this from fall until spring as a night scent but can be light enough for the daytime.

Rating wise, I love it. I just got it Friday and have already worn it twice and sprayed it on me three times. It's a work friendly scent that you can and should wear in close contact like on a date. I give it an 8.2, since it is like Villain to me but more refined, stripped down and less headache inducing. I've yet to get a headache from smelling it like I have with Villain. Plus with it's similarities to prestige designer scents like Sauvage, Allure, even Bleu (de Chanel) makes it a great option for young men (high schoolers to young professionals) to have a lady killer (not that I personally got compliments wearing it, but I can see it.)
11th October, 2016

Add your review of F pour Homme Black

Shop for F pour Homme Black products online

NEW Salvatore Ferragamo F Pour Homme Black EDT Spray 100ml Perfume

End Date: Thursday Oct-18-2018 17:48:13 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $42.08
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

F By Ferragamo Pour Homme Black by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz (NEW)!!!

End Date: Friday Oct-19-2018 12:50:55 PDT

F Ferragamo Pour Homme Black by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 1.7 For Men * NEW

End Date: Monday Oct-29-2018 4:09:23 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $38.49

Member images of F pour Homme Black

There are no member images of F pour Homme Black yet. Why not be the first?