Bravado 2 (2009)
    by Baxter of California

Average Rating:

Bravado 2 Fragrance Notes

Bravado 2 information

Bravado 2 is a men's fragrance by Baxter of California. The scent was launched in 2009 and the bottle was designed by Marc Atlan

Shop for Bravado 2 products online

Reviews of Bravado 2

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

CMan0928's avatar

Great stuff. I'll admit that this was a blind buy for me. But I'm not in the least let down. In fact, it may be my favorite fragrance that I own. I started off as a fan of the Baxter skincare products and always wanted to try this stuff, so I took a shot. As someone else mentioned, it opens with tons of citrus, a real eye-opener. After about 30 minutes you start to get the middle musky-woodsy-citrusy middle notes. Late in the day I get a very slight vanilla with woodsy-musky undertones. And as previously mentioned, the vanilla is not very substantial. It's an understated fragrance, but in a really good way. It's an EDC, not an EDT, so I find myself using three sprays to get the desired result and not my usual two sprays that I use with most other scents. I definitely plan on purchasing this one again when my current bottle is empty. Recommended.

23 December, 2011

jathanas's avatar

This one is a pleasant surprise to me.

It has a similar character to Kurkdjan's Aqua Universalis. Smooth citrus opening leading to a sweet heart of soft vanilla and musk.

It lasts well and evolves nicely. Thumbs up

08 December, 2010

odysseusm's avatar

This is a nice scent. It has a very lemony opening burst -- full of energy. Good longevity on the citrus notes (half an hour). Settles into a gentle light wood and musk scent. Not terrifically distinctive but it is well done. The "vanilla" (thankfully) is not prominent.

24 April, 2010

alpha's avatar

Very nice fragrance - the citrus top note is refreshing and burs off rather quickly leaving a nice musk drydown. It changes on my skin throughout the day and actually gets better and better.

24 June, 2009