Bravado 3 (2009)
    by Baxter of California

Average Rating:

Bravado 3 Fragrance Notes

Bravado 3 information

Bravado 3 is a men's fragrance by Baxter of California. The scent was launched in 2009 and the bottle was designed by Marc Atlan

Shop for Bravado 3 products online

Reviews of Bravado 3

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

Gilgamesh2003's avatar

I get a very, very light floral, like an extremely watered down Cool Water. Quite generic and bland (very Californian, maybe). Unlikely to offend, but not in any way memorable. Decent longevity. Not a bad scent, but I can't see any reason to wear it when there are SO many more interesting options.

10th October, 2010

odysseusm's avatar

I'm gonna be cranky on this one. It isn't an offensive scent, yet I'm giving it a thumbs down. Why? I'm getting fed up with the bland, boring, fresh and slightly synthetic-smelling scents which dominate the marketplace. There is nothing new, interesting, or particularly well done here.
    It starts with a generic sort of citrus note, a bit plummy in a bergamot-esque way. Despite two sorts of lavender listed, I can't find any such thing. Also there is no detectable hint of any spice. There is a very low-key fresh laundry-detergent note, and a soft musk dry down. Wood notes? Couldn't find 'em. Meh.

27 April, 2010

conrad's avatar

My barber at Freemans (LES) just showed me this scent yesterday and I fell in love at first wiff! #2 is nice, but #3 (white) is super clean and soft.

24 June, 2009