Bravado 3 (2009)

HouseBaxter of California
SupplierBelmay
PackagingMarc Atlan

About Bravado 3

Bravado 3 is a masculine fragrance by Baxter of California. The scent was launched in 2009 and the bottle was designed by Marc Atlan

Bravado 3 fragrance notes

Reviews of Bravado 3

I get a very, very light floral, like an extremely watered down Cool Water. Quite generic and bland (very Californian, maybe). Unlikely to offend, but not in any way memorable. Decent longevity. Not a bad scent, but I can't see any reason to wear it when there are SO many more interesting options.
10th October, 2010
I'm gonna be cranky on this one. It isn't an offensive scent, yet I'm giving it a thumbs down. Why? I'm getting fed up with the bland, boring, fresh and slightly synthetic-smelling scents which dominate the marketplace. There is nothing new, interesting, or particularly well done here.
It starts with a generic sort of citrus note, a bit plummy in a bergamot-esque way. Despite two sorts of lavender listed, I can't find any such thing. Also there is no detectable hint of any spice. There is a very low-key fresh laundry-detergent note, and a soft musk dry down. Wood notes? Couldn't find 'em. Meh.
27th April, 2010
My barber at Freemans (LES) just showed me this scent yesterday and I fell in love at first wiff! #2 is nice, but #3 (white) is super clean and soft.
24th June, 2009

Add your review of Bravado 3

Shop for Bravado 3 products online

Shop for Bravado 3 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bravado 3

Member images of Bravado 3

There are no member images of Bravado 3 yet. Why not be the first?