Average Rating: 4

Based on 12 ratings

Divine Fragrance Notes

Divine information

Divine is a women's fragrance by Boadicea the Victorious. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for Divine products online

Reviews of Divine

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

BayKAT's avatar

Here is a question for you: What would you think if they took the Batman and robyn franchise and did a spin-off so Robyn got his own show? Robyn as leading man, that is.

Mmmm... no. In general i've always thought that violet and jasmine shouldn't play lead because they just don't cut it, and Divine does not change my mind. This opens wiht jasmine, in all its white floral offensive glory, and softens out to violet (and if you don't know what straight up violet smells like just go to the supermarket and snap a greenbean in half)

What I'm missing here (and I"m a little ticked about it) is the base. I"ll try this again on a different day with a different shirt; because fisrt try this evaporated before i got of the basenotes, which all happen to be my favorites.

I had big hopes for this one, but in the end all I can say is 'Holy evaporation of scent, Batman!'

06 August, 2010

tamashek's avatar

The jasmine here is pleasant which is great since so often I find jasmine too overpowering for me. I think the violet softens it a bit. The fragrance does have a sweetness to it giving it an innocent feel. I know Boadicea considers it a "bold" & statement making fragrance but I just don't feel that way about it. It's not a scent I equate with power - at least not in the traditional sense. This fragrances power is more a one on one, more subtle type way. I quite like it through the dry down. I don't get too much sandalwood or anything spicy, just the sweetness of the flowers continuing. I've seen where this is considered a "unisex" fragrance. I think it's more feminine oriented due to the strong floral element, but of course, with the right body chemistry and personal taste, it might just be what a guy is looking for.

22 April, 2010

llnewcomb's avatar

Fabulous!! Tried Delicate,,,o.k,,,but just meh!! Couldn't figure out what I liked about Divine,,,then realized it was the aldehydes. Sophisticated,,,slightly green.

22 July, 2009

Boadicea The Victorious 14898729206 Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml-3.4oz
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 26 days
    (* converted from AUD 274.95) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)