Divine (2009)

Divine information

Year of Launch2009

HouseBoadicea the Victorious

About Divine

Divine is a feminine perfume by Boadicea the Victorious. The scent was launched in 2009

Divine fragrance notes

Reviews of Divine

BayKAT Show all reviews
Here is a question for you: What would you think if they took the Batman and robyn franchise and did a spin-off so Robyn got his own show? Robyn as leading man, that is.

Mmmm... no. In general i've always thought that violet and jasmine shouldn't play lead because they just don't cut it, and Divine does not change my mind. This opens wiht jasmine, in all its white floral offensive glory, and softens out to violet (and if you don't know what straight up violet smells like just go to the supermarket and snap a greenbean in half)

What I'm missing here (and I"m a little ticked about it) is the base. I"ll try this again on a different day with a different shirt; because fisrt try this evaporated before i got of the basenotes, which all happen to be my favorites.

I had big hopes for this one, but in the end all I can say is 'Holy evaporation of scent, Batman!'
06th August, 2010
The jasmine here is pleasant which is great since so often I find jasmine too overpowering for me. I think the violet softens it a bit. The fragrance does have a sweetness to it giving it an innocent feel. I know Boadicea considers it a "bold" & statement making fragrance but I just don't feel that way about it. It's not a scent I equate with power - at least not in the traditional sense. This fragrances power is more a one on one, more subtle type way. I quite like it through the dry down. I don't get too much sandalwood or anything spicy, just the sweetness of the flowers continuing. I've seen where this is considered a "unisex" fragrance. I think it's more feminine oriented due to the strong floral element, but of course, with the right body chemistry and personal taste, it might just be what a guy is looking for.
22nd April, 2010
Fabulous!! Tried Delicate,,,o.k,,,but just meh!! Couldn't figure out what I liked about Divine,,,then realized it was the aldehydes. Sophisticated,,,slightly green.
22nd July, 2009

Add your review of Divine

Shop for Divine products online

Shop for Divine at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Divine

Member images of Divine

There are no member images of Divine yet. Why not be the first?