Eau de Sisley 1 (2009)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Shop for Eau de Sisley 1 products online

Reviews of Eau de Sisley 1

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

x-man's avatar
    x-man
    Serbia Serbia

This reminds me of Diorella. However, the original by Dior has more prominent yasmin than Sisley. Both scents are very similar in its execution - yasmin added totraditional cologne. Really good stuff stylish and timeless. Too bad it is not more original.

16 March, 2011

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

Notes: green mandarin, grapefruit, pink pepper, spices , jasmine water, green tea, juniper berries, patchouli, woods, musk.
    This is OK. Not brilliant nor particularly distinctive. Competent.
    Points in its favor: natural smelling (not synthetic), not sweet, no vanilla or cutsey-poo notes.
    A straight-forward translucent citrus-green scent with hints of green tea. That's about it, folks. Slight tangy note from the juniper. Certainly unisex in appeal.
    Moderately good, not bottle worthy for me.

28 January, 2011

Eau it's You's avatar
    Eau it's You

To me Sisley 1 is an unexpected joy for my senses.
    After wearing Eau Dynamissante by Clarins for 20 odd years I was looking for something different and this fragrance was recommended to me as a wouldbe alternative.
    Citrusfruits, berries, spices and cyphres, and not too sweet!
    I'm not quite the nose that most of you probally are, but I somehow had an association with Jill Sander no.3 when I smelled this fragrance.
    Anyhow, I fell in love and will wear this happily this summer and on.

17 June, 2010

michailG's avatar
    michailG

Eau de Campagne has been one of my favourite fragrances. Eau de Sisley 1 after three hours on my skin developed a transparent woody fresh aura. I am not entirely happy with it right from the start; something overpowers the synthesis all the way to the end despite the kick of the citrus opening. Too floral if you wish for me but worth trying as it emulates cleanliness in an interesting way (for some though it may work more as a home fragrance).

21st June, 2009

Kaern's avatar
    Kaern

A summery floral with a citrusy opening followed by a spicy middle together with juniper berries ending in a chypre base. Quite nice if a touch ethereal but leaning heavily towards the feminine in my opinion.

11th May, 2009

memories's avatar
    memories

Very over-priced for what is an average cologne.

08 May, 2009