Eau de Sisley 1 (2009)

Eau de Sisley 1 information

Year of Launch2009

HouseSisley

About Eau de Sisley 1

Eau de Sisley 1 is a shared / unisex perfume by Sisley. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Eau de Sisley 1

I just love the opening on this fragrance, but I hate the dry down. The dry down smells so synthetic on my skin. It's probably the patchouli--I just don't get along with that scent. I wish it was formulated without it!
29th May, 2015
This reminds me of Diorella. However, the original by Dior has more prominent yasmin than Sisley. Both scents are very similar in its execution - yasmin added totraditional cologne. Really good stuff stylish and timeless. Too bad it is not more original.
16th March, 2011
Notes: green mandarin, grapefruit, pink pepper, spices , jasmine water, green tea, juniper berries, patchouli, woods, musk.
This is OK. Not brilliant nor particularly distinctive. Competent.
Points in its favor: natural smelling (not synthetic), not sweet, no vanilla or cutsey-poo notes.
A straight-forward translucent citrus-green scent with hints of green tea. That's about it, folks. Slight tangy note from the juniper. Certainly unisex in appeal.
Moderately good, not bottle worthy for me.
28th January, 2011
To me Sisley 1 is an unexpected joy for my senses.
After wearing Eau Dynamissante by Clarins for 20 odd years I was looking for something different and this fragrance was recommended to me as a wouldbe alternative.
Citrusfruits, berries, spices and cyphres, and not too sweet!
I'm not quite the nose that most of you probally are, but I somehow had an association with Jill Sander no.3 when I smelled this fragrance.
Anyhow, I fell in love and will wear this happily this summer and on.
17th June, 2010
Eau de Campagne has been one of my favourite fragrances. Eau de Sisley 1 after three hours on my skin developed a transparent woody fresh aura. I am not entirely happy with it right from the start; something overpowers the synthesis all the way to the end despite the kick of the citrus opening. Too floral if you wish for me but worth trying as it emulates cleanliness in an interesting way (for some though it may work more as a home fragrance).
21st June, 2009
Kaern Show all reviews
A summery floral with a citrusy opening followed by a spicy middle together with juniper berries ending in a chypre base. Quite nice if a touch ethereal but leaning heavily towards the feminine in my opinion.
11th May, 2009

Add your review of Eau de Sisley 1

Shop for Eau de Sisley 1 products online

Shop for Eau de Sisley 1 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eau de Sisley 1

Member images of Eau de Sisley 1

There are no member images of Eau de Sisley 1 yet. Why not be the first?