Eau de Sisley 3 (2009)

Eau de Sisley 3 information

Year of Launch2009

HouseSisley

About Eau de Sisley 3

Eau de Sisley 3 is a shared / unisex perfume by Sisley. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Eau de Sisley 3

Notes: citrus, bergamot, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon, red ginger, osmanthus, patchouli, vetiver, benzoin, vanilla and musk.
Vetiver-prominent, also a toasty and buttery note... not sure what it is but can't say I care for it. Smells exactly like buttered popcorn. Ruins the promising vetiver note in my opinion. Odd. Don't get any freshly-cut ginger root. I like Sisley 1 and 2 but not this one.
28th January, 2011
On a paper strip, this was scrumptious. *Freshly grated* ginger, juicy-tangy-spicy. Ginger is one of my favourite notes, so go figure. A very nice twist on a refreshing summery eau de cologne, I thought, substituting the citrus with ginger. Inventive!
I got a sample and tried it at home. Where'd my ginger go? I get a quite bitter type of citrus, reminding me of Dior Escale a Portofino. That undefinable petitgrain/grapefruit kind of bitterness. Not necessarily unpleasant, but not my favourite either, especially when I had been all geared up for the ginger.

Disappointment, for me.
04th September, 2009
I seem to agree with Kaern all the way! Indeed No 3 is what may worth a serious try from the whole range of Eau de Sisley. Now as Kaern has already gone through the official notes I will not get into that. I will only let you know how I feel the fragrance working on my skin. To me the vanilla and the musk translated into the euphoria of carnation. As 3 dries down my impression that it resembles to CdG classic no2 still holds strong; however, it is likely that CdG 2 lasts longer than Eau de Sisley 3. Actually for the last three hours Eau de Sisley 3 has impressed me a lot compared to the other two offerings of the collection. And mind you that I at first thought that 2 was more interesting, well 3 actually does the tricků I have avoided addressing the gender issue of any of the three Eau de Sisley since only a test can prove if a perfume works on your skin as you wish or not. Eau de Sisley 3 can also be considered more feminine, on my skin for instance this seems to me to be the sweetest of the three.
21st June, 2009
I agree with Kaern, out of the three fragrances that Sisley recently debuted, Eau De Sisley 3 takes the cake. For me, it is the most memorable. Sisley has been attaching the word addictive to 3, and I totally agree. After an application, I found myself sneaking whiffs of my arm! I really enjoy this, it's light, and I feel that the opening of this scent really blossoms fully in a way. The ginger is also extremely pleasant, especially in conjunction with the grapefruit. I intend on purchasing this scent once I get my next paycheck. My only con is that I wish some of the opening notes would linger longer, but the dry down is by no means unpleasant.
16th June, 2009
Ginger. That's what I get: pure, freshly cut ginger root, with the different citrusy, sweet, piquant and spicy hot notes that implies. I love it.
09th June, 2009
Kaern Show all reviews
Of the three in the range, this is the jewel in the crown. Citrusy top notes soon dive into a really spectacular ginger and osmanthus mix, the like of which I have never smelt before. I can't detect all the fruit that is listed (maybe a touch of sweet peach), but the drydown is lovely, still containing the ginger, but joined now by a, not overpowering vanilla and a lovely musk note. This is definitely unisex unlike the other two offerings in the range. I had to spray quite liberally to get the full effect ,sillage and longevity I like for all day wear though. I really love this.
11th May, 2009

Add your review of Eau de Sisley 3

Shop for Eau de Sisley 3 products online

Shop for Eau de Sisley 3 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eau de Sisley 3

Member images of Eau de Sisley 3

There are no member images of Eau de Sisley 3 yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Eau de Sisley 3