Eau de Sisley 3 (2009)

Eau de Sisley 3 information

Year of Launch2009

HouseSisley

About Eau de Sisley 3

Eau de Sisley 3 is a shared / unisex perfume by Sisley. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Eau de Sisley 3

Basically a fresh musky/fruity blend of ginger and vetiver. The fruity presence is kind of fizzy, acid, medicinal and intensely lemony-berrish. Ginger pervades all the elements, vetiver is prominent (especially in the top) and a final touch of soapiness soothens the elements. I get a synth sultry twist and a vague hint of soapiness. Finally a languid floral presence emerges but the whole final effect is flat and dull. Nothing shanky but franky I don't see the point.
17th March, 2019
Notes: citrus, bergamot, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon, red ginger, osmanthus, patchouli, vetiver, benzoin, vanilla and musk.
Vetiver-prominent, also a toasty and buttery note... not sure what it is but can't say I care for it. Smells exactly like buttered popcorn. Ruins the promising vetiver note in my opinion. Odd. Don't get any freshly-cut ginger root. I like Sisley 1 and 2 but not this one.
28th January, 2011
On a paper strip, this was scrumptious. *Freshly grated* ginger, juicy-tangy-spicy. Ginger is one of my favourite notes, so go figure. A very nice twist on a refreshing summery eau de cologne, I thought, substituting the citrus with ginger. Inventive!
I got a sample and tried it at home. Where'd my ginger go? I get a quite bitter type of citrus, reminding me of Dior Escale a Portofino. That undefinable petitgrain/grapefruit kind of bitterness. Not necessarily unpleasant, but not my favourite either, especially when I had been all geared up for the ginger.

Disappointment, for me.
04th September, 2009
I seem to agree with Kaern all the way! Indeed No 3 is what may worth a serious try from the whole range of Eau de Sisley. Now as Kaern has already gone through the official notes I will not get into that. I will only let you know how I feel the fragrance working on my skin. To me the vanilla and the musk translated into the euphoria of carnation. As 3 dries down my impression that it resembles to CdG classic no2 still holds strong; however, it is likely that CdG 2 lasts longer than Eau de Sisley 3. Actually for the last three hours Eau de Sisley 3 has impressed me a lot compared to the other two offerings of the collection. And mind you that I at first thought that 2 was more interesting, well 3 actually does the trick… I have avoided addressing the gender issue of any of the three Eau de Sisley since only a test can prove if a perfume works on your skin as you wish or not. Eau de Sisley 3 can also be considered more feminine, on my skin for instance this seems to me to be the sweetest of the three.
21st June, 2009
I agree with Kaern, out of the three fragrances that Sisley recently debuted, Eau De Sisley 3 takes the cake. For me, it is the most memorable. Sisley has been attaching the word addictive to 3, and I totally agree. After an application, I found myself sneaking whiffs of my arm! I really enjoy this, it's light, and I feel that the opening of this scent really blossoms fully in a way. The ginger is also extremely pleasant, especially in conjunction with the grapefruit. I intend on purchasing this scent once I get my next paycheck. My only con is that I wish some of the opening notes would linger longer, but the dry down is by no means unpleasant.
16th June, 2009
Ginger. That's what I get: pure, freshly cut ginger root, with the different citrusy, sweet, piquant and spicy hot notes that implies. I love it.
09th June, 2009

EAU DE SISLEY 3 EAU DE TOILETTE 100 ML SPRAY COMPANY SEALED

End Date: Thursday Apr-2-2020 8:00:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $124.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Soir D'orient by Sisley Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz / 50 ml (Women)

End Date: Friday Apr-3-2020 13:05:12 PDT

Sisley eau de Sisely 3 eau se toilette 100 ml

End Date: Monday Apr-6-2020 11:44:28 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $96.60

Member images of Eau de Sisley 3

There are no member images of Eau de Sisley 3 yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Eau de Sisley 3