Inverse - Kylie Minogue for Men (2009)
    by Kylie Minogue

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 12 ratings

Inverse - Kylie Minogue for Men Fragrance Notes

Inverse - Kylie Minogue for Men information

Inverse - Kylie Minogue for Men is a men's fragrance by Kylie Minogue. The scent was launched in 2009 and the bottle was designed by Denis Assor

Reviews of Inverse - Kylie Minogue for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

RobbieX's avatar

A great inexpensive sweet oriental. Bought blind and took a chance on this celebrity scent. Glad I did it's great. Big thumbs UP

12th March, 2013

L2003's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

I took a big chance on this - I have a boyfriend with a very choosy taste... Not only I bought anosmic on description, but also for another person (dangerous business....).

I examined the notes of the few perfumes he wore over the last 5 years, and then searched by notes.

This is a winner !!!! The lavender is very pronounced, and the combination of scents is fantastic, recommended for lavender-cinnamon-spice lovers.

** I would like to add - I do not differentiate frags to feminine or masculine, since on each individual skin (also depending on other variables) they smell different, I find it is the wearer that assigns the gender-accent (and flavor-accent) to a scent, once it combined with current skin chemistry and ambient conditions....

18th May, 2012

Wise Owl's avatar

If you're a fan of Paco Rabanne's 1 Million and Diesel's Plus Plus then it's a safe bet that you'll be a fan of this. Inverse successfully combines the spicy, blood orange notes of the former with the fruity milkyness of the latter to create a great smelling budget scent. It's not a very masculine fragrance by any means though; so if you're only into macho powerhouses then this probably isn't for you.

30th January, 2012

MaxLux's avatar

I really love this scent. It is not masculine at all, and I would even dare to say that it is feminine but very very sexy. I also think it captures Kylie's character. It is not available here in the USA, but I was able to order it online from the UK. And it is nice that I can wear something that not everyone else is wearing.

30th March, 2011

littleprince's avatar

Hungary Hungary

It was a blind buy (the shop had no tester) and I didn't regret it.
    At Rossmann it was on sale for 11 $.
    Definitely a unisex fragrance. A real oriental but it's not heavy, just ambery sweet + remarkable cinnamon (without many citrus) and it ends powdery and lasts all day. On my skin it's very close to Gaultier 2 but a bit more masculine and more complex. I will keep it only for special occasion not for everyday 'cause it's very intimate, I think.

Kylie said: it's for the men in my life, who, as you know are complex, colorful characters.
    It will be a Limited Edition,so it's worth to try.

22nd March, 2011

skipper's avatar

Denmark Denmark

At first whiff my reaction was A masculine? Are you kidding me? Inverse has a very pronounced feminine touch, which actually is one of its great qualities once you accept it. The same goes for its very synthetic feel this is not a classical symphony for your nose, its first rate techno dance pop and extremely enjoyable as such.

After the opening lavender blast has calmed down, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful milky/creamy sweetness that feels both warm and cold at the same time. Impressive. And no problems with longevity here it easily lasts a whole evening on my skin.

Im a big Kylie fan and Inverse catches her own image spot on, both in the packaging and the scent itself. Unpretentious and lovable regardless of gender, age and sexual orientation: Come on everybody, join the fun!

A class act especially for a celebrity scent. It smells expensive and sophisticated (but can be found extremely cheap), its unisex without being bland and I love it! Thumbs up!

27th January, 2011