Unconditional Love (2009)
    by Philosophy

Average Rating:

Unconditional Love information

Unconditional Love is a women's fragrance by Philosophy. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for Unconditional Love products online

Reviews of Unconditional Love

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

dimplesg's avatar

I love many perfumes & there are very few that I can actually say that I strongly dislike, but I really dislike this this scent. It reminds me of blackcurrant beechams for cold and flu. I order it off a shopping channel and I was so glad of the money back guarantee.

If you want to try a scent by Philosophy, try Inner Grace, Pure Grace or Amazing Grace (especially Inner).

25th March, 2012

sherapop's avatar

For those in search of sweet laundry scents—you must be out there somewhere, else houses would cease producing and marketers promoting them—Philosophy UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is a much better choice than FALLING IN LOVE, as it opens and remains a sweet laundry scent. I find this composition much more likeable, although I do think that its name is a bit of an exaggeration. My own concept of unconditional love probably was decisively molded by my father—a civil engineer—who was famous in our family when I was growing up for spouting a variety of aphorisms such as “You could be replaced by a machine.” Many of these pronouncements appear to have been meant facetiously, but one of them bears directly on the topic at hand: “I may not always like you, but I'll always love you.” This is a clear expression of unconditional love: no matter what you do, I will still love you. Very similar, it seems to me, to the relation which must obtain between the persons I see out walking their dogs on frosty quasi-Antarctic nights in the darkest depths of winter in Boston. There they are, dutifully bending down to scoop up the poop of their beloved pooch without complaining or any indication that such a task is beneath them—though of course it is, down on the ground at the level of their feet! Yes, they could be at home snuggled under down comforters, but, no, these pet owners are out picking up steaming turds off glacial sidewalks. It's really a sight to behold and a clear sign to me that the only possible relation that could obtain between the owners and their dogs is unconditional love. But I digress.

Although I do like a good citrus scent now and then, I'm not much for the fruity-floral genre, including the subcategory of berry perfumes, but UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is a perfectly wearable one and definitely more likeable and sturdy than FALLING IN LOVE, which perhaps appropriately somewhat falls apart. I would say that UNCONDITIONAL LOVE compares favorably to the Trish McEvoy blackberry fragrances and also Victoria's Secret VELVET AMBER BLACKBERRY. Yes, there are now a number of decent berry perfumes available, so there's no need to settle for anything but the best, for what they are. Different wearers will appreciate different features of these various fruity scents, but in the end I think that it's fair to say that berry lovers have cause to rejoice.

08th July, 2011

selky's avatar

Effervescent blackcurrant. It's nice... if you simply want to wear a nice smell and you like smelling fruity. Once you get past the alchohol it's pleasant, relatively unassuming, warm and very fruity Like a good quality air freshener.

17th November, 2009

lookingglass's avatar

I really like this scent as a lotion. Falling in Love is a bit deeper than this. UL seems like a summertime version: black currants, white flowers, and a vanilla musk drydown. This is as "clean" smelling as I get. The children really like it, which is nice because I work with children but don't want to smell like one myself. Unassuming but lovely.

02nd July, 2009

lookingglass's avatar

02nd July, 2009

ubuandibeme's avatar

Smells like more of the same "Falling in Love".

12th May, 2009

Add your review of Unconditional Love

Search for on eBay United States

Philosophy Unconditional Love Spray Fragrance 2.0 oz-45% FULL-TESTER
    • 2 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    HIGHEST BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Unconditional love by Philosophy eau de toilette 4 fl oz.
    • Time Left: 12 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    pholosophy unconditional love woman's perfume 4.oz.
    • Time Left: 6 days
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Philosophy set: Amazing, Pure, Unconditional Love, Falling in love(unboxe, dente
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 23 days
    PHILOSOPHY- UNCONDITIONAL LOVE- 2 FL. OZ. 90% FULL
    • 1 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    HIGHEST BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    PHILOSOPHY unconditional love eau de toilette 2.0.oz. (unboxed)
    • Time Left: 7 days

Member images of Unconditional Love

There are no member images of Unconditional Love yet. Why not be the first?