He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood (2009)
by Dsquared2

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood information

Year of Launch2009

HouseDsquared2
PerfumerDaphne Bugey
Parent CompanyAngelini > ITF Cosmetics
Parent Company at launchICR > ITF Cosmetics

About He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood is a masculine fragrance by Dsquared2. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daphne Bugey

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood fragrance notes

Reviews of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

One of the few fragrances that have got compliments from people who are not my wife. Lovely fresh woody scent that gives me slight hints of my all time favourite fragrance Kenzo Intense Air which was sadly discontinued (R.I.P.).
14th January, 2017
Most natural smelling fragrance in my wardrobe without a doubt. This juice smells like outdoors. This is my go to layering cologne. In fact I rarely wear it by itself. It adds a woody depth to any fragrance I layer it with. Combines really well with fruity and citrus based colognes.

Smell: Irresistible (9/10)
Longevity: Impressive (9/10)
Sillage: Close to skin (7/10)
09th July, 2016
In a fog of male colognes Rocky Mountain Wood is the first to steal my heart in a long time. Probably the most reasonably priced fragrance in my boyfriend's extensive collection and yet by far my favourite. This is one to wear casually in the daytime. To me it's seasonally versatile; fresh enough for spring days yet it's woody depth is well suited to autumn. I see this as the scent of a handsome bearded man who is clean and outdoorsy and just the right side of rugged. Floral notes of violet, amber and Canadian lily are made masculine with the woody base notes of vetiver and cedar. I'm a real sucker for violet on myself and vetiver on the opposite sex, and they seem to counter balance each other extremely well. If you love vetiver this is a must try, especially given it's reasonable price point - a truly irresistible male scent, thoroughly recommend!
24th May, 2016
Rocky mountain wood is an amazing fragrance. The fresh smell of woods and moss is truly unique. Four strategic sprays can last me several hours and land me several compliments. Sillage is great too. This is not a date fragrance, and it's mainly suitable for casual occasions. Nevertheless, I highly recommend it for anyone's collection. I find myself reaching for this bottle far more often than I would have guessed.

07th November, 2015
The lilly note is the dominante floral, along with the pepper and incence make for a fresh rocky mountain accord. All on a natural woody base.
30th April, 2015
Salutation.

I am not a huge fan of DSQUARED fragrances but this one is really lovely.

That is one of the scents that i reach for use for a different situation or special occasions.a original creation.

Is truly classic and woody and different on my collection!
perfect for wear at autumn eveneings. totally chic and eminently masculine.
. langevity/sillage is good.

7.25/10
29th March, 2015

Add your review of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

Shop for He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood products online

Search Amazon for He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

Member images of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

There are no member images of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood yet. Why not be the first?