He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood (2009)
by Dsquared2

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood information

Year of Launch2009

HouseDsquared2
PerfumerDaphne Bugey
Parent CompanyAngelini > ITF Cosmetics
Parent Company at launchICR > ITF Cosmetics

About He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood is a masculine fragrance by Dsquared2. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daphne Bugey

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood fragrance notes

Reviews of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood, right?

Wrong! This smells more floral than anything. I do pick up the white pepper in the opening, which I don't mind, but this smells much more like She "would" than like He "wood." It is more feminine than Feminite du Bois by Serge Lutens which has a spicy aspect that I like.

I will say that this fragrance does not smell bad. It actually smells nice. I just don't know if I could wear it at work, or for a full day.

Perhaps a wear around the house on a Saturday clean up day to see if it the listed vetiver, cedar wood, incense or musk develop much.
15th September, 2018
Novelty idea. What sounds more manly than 'Rocky Mountain Wood?' Good Question. So there's the presentation.
The actual scent: WOOD;VIOLET. Lots of each. It's interesting, sort of pleasant but maybe its just not my style as its quite feminine to me, despite the name.
It projects and it lasts. Probably best suited for some sort of outdoor event on a warm spring day.. maybe a wedding in the woods?
10th February, 2018
Meh. All pencil shavings no pencil. Longevity below average.
10th January, 2018
One of the few fragrances that have got compliments from people who are not my wife. Lovely fresh woody scent that gives me slight hints of my all time favourite fragrance Kenzo Intense Air which was sadly discontinued (R.I.P.).
14th January, 2017
Most natural smelling fragrance in my wardrobe without a doubt. This juice smells like outdoors. This is my go to layering cologne. In fact I rarely wear it by itself. It adds a woody depth to any fragrance I layer it with. Combines really well with fruity and citrus based colognes.

Smell: Irresistible (9/10)
Longevity: Impressive (9/10)
Sillage: Close to skin (7/10)
09th July, 2016
In a fog of male colognes Rocky Mountain Wood is the first to steal my heart in a long time. Probably the most reasonably priced fragrance in my boyfriend's extensive collection and yet by far my favourite. This is one to wear casually in the daytime. To me it's seasonally versatile; fresh enough for spring days yet it's woody depth is well suited to autumn. I see this as the scent of a handsome bearded man who is clean and outdoorsy and just the right side of rugged. Floral notes of violet, amber and Canadian lily are made masculine with the woody base notes of vetiver and cedar. I'm a real sucker for violet on myself and vetiver on the opposite sex, and they seem to counter balance each other extremely well. If you love vetiver this is a must try, especially given it's reasonable price point - a truly irresistible male scent, thoroughly recommend!
24th May, 2016

Add your review of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

Shop for He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

There are no member images of He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood yet. Why not be the first?