Guess by Marciano for Men (2009)
by Guess

Guess by Marciano for Men information

Year of Launch2009

Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Guess by Marciano for Men

Guess by Marciano for Men is a masculine fragrance by Guess. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Guess by Marciano for Men

The opening is a generic sweet scent mixed with something vegetal. Sorry, that’s the best way I can describe it. I find it to be on the juvenile side. The sweetness in the drydown reminds me of Thalium but do not confuse this with anything that projects. Becomes a skin scent in the first hour. However, it does have surprising longevity. Lasts all workday.
18th January, 2018
I like it, certainly a masculine scent but not easily classified into athlete, player, or preppy -- perhaps more mindful of a professional dad --- goes from office to evening to weekend family time.

enjoyably unique but not enough so as to be a stand out, seems something is missing. I will use it up, but probably won't replace it when it is gone.
24th December, 2016
Only herbal-spicy in the opening – definitely black pepper, lavender, and sage in a dry accord… The opening and the heart accords cooperate in their delivery with a heavily spicy accord that is quite rustic than non-synthetic. I think the accusations of synthetics is because of the aromatic potency of the rosemary and star fruit. The sharpness of violet roughs-up and screechifies the whole delivery of the two top accords. I like tham.

The base turns wood with amber and musk to sweeten it just a little. Guess by Marciano 2009 is a rich scent that is lacking in sillage and longevity. Decent price… this is one of those lovable cheapies.
28th July, 2016
On the initial spray you get a spicy burst and yes, it is synthetic, but it has a great peppery/amber aroma.

Vanilla kicks in a half hour later and then it starts to die down, just like some reviewers say, it has a short life or it is close to the skin.

I like it, it's a not so sweet peppery amber scent. It sort of reminds me a bit of Ricci's Memoire D'Homme which is a bit airy.

25th May, 2015
Decent cheapie that is not bad for what I paid for it ($17.00). Strong shot of amber followed by a synthetic wood and spice. I use this one before going to the gym.
07th November, 2013
del Show all reviews
A nice cheapie – spicy/warm/woody/ambery sweet , and I like it. Short-lived, but it will give a strong sillage the first couple of hours before fading to skin. Most young teenagers I’ve interacted with liked this scent and gave some funny comments which I took as compliments – a girl claims it “smells like a delicious waffle”; on a separate ocassion, one boy says it smells “expensive”.

I finished a couple of bottles of this before joining here, and bought another one for my father since he likes it, too. An enjoyable scent, especially for the price ($20-$25/100ml). Hence, the thumbsup
12th May, 2013

Add your review of Guess by Marciano for Men

Shop for Guess by Marciano for Men products online

Search Amazon for Guess by Marciano for Men

Member images of Guess by Marciano for Men

There are no member images of Guess by Marciano for Men yet. Why not be the first?