Paul Smith Sunshine Edition for Men (2009)
    by Paul Smith

• Launched: 2009
    • Type: Masculine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Paul Smith Sunshine Edition for Men Fragrance notes

Coriander leaves, Grapefruit, Black pepper, Coriander seeds, Nutmeg, Star fruit, Olibanum, Noble moss, Cedarwood

Shop for Paul Smith Sunshine Edition for Men products online

Reviews of Paul Smith Sunshine Edition for Men

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

scratchnsniff24's avatar
    scratchnsniff24
    England England

I really liked this one!
    Bought it early last year just as spring was rolling around. Used it pretty much every day until it was gone, I enjoyed it that much. Right through spring and into/through summer. Just couldn't get enough of that grapefruit!
    During that time I got a better paying job so I went wild buying aftershaves and I never got round to buying another bottle of this. Now there's the 2011 version and I'm intrigued as to how that smells in comparison. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they kept the juice the same as it's always going to be a winner. Please please please don't have cocked it up Mr Smith!

08 July, 2011

cowboykenny27's avatar
    cowboykenny27

Very Nice fragrance indeed :) I love the grapefruit opening so fresh and citrusy - its definatelky a summer fragrance . Get it if you can , and avoid paul smith story - its awful!

10th March, 2010

Kaern's avatar
    Kaern

Heatwave in Britain ---- aaarrgghh over 30 degrees for 3 days - we are all doomed!. Tested some mainstream summer orientated frags and I liked this the best and may purchase. The grapefruit note is really nice in Sunshine Edition and mixes with the spices gloriously -- the mossy woody drydown is so-so, but hey I suspect this isn't very expensive and that grapefruit really kicks. Can't really remember the others too well as they were so underwhelming, Eternity Summer?( has a sour note), CK Summer (fresh but a bit bland) , Kenzo Summer? (not bad, but fleeting) Hugo Boss(don't ask -- will not review any of the range on principal) -- I was just grazing really while girly shopping was being done. To recap -- a lovely refreshing, uncomplicated and inexpensive summer fragrance from Paul Smith.

30th June, 2009