Fleur d'Oranger 2007 (2007)
by L'Artisan Parfumeur

PerfumerAnne Flipo
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group
Parent Company at launchFox Paine & Company > Cradle Holdings

About Fleur d'Oranger 2007

Fleur d'Oranger 2007 is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anne Flipo

Reviews of Fleur d'Oranger 2007

bokaba Show all reviews
The opening is a quite nice and natural orange blossom. Perhaps a sweet orange blossom since I like bitter blossom better. Too feminine for me to ever wear--clearly out of unisex territory for me. Like I say the opening is a natural blossom but it is mottled by a synthetic tuberose and some other white flowers. Not my thing. I'd try C & S Neroli first.
11th December, 2010
Again and again I turn to my bottle of Fleur d'Oranger 2007. There doesn't seem to be any mood or season that isn't right for this gorgeous EdP. This is happiness in a bottle, and as such it is worth every cent. Unlike some other orange blossom perfumes, this one isn't indolic, spicy, powdery or soapy. The beeswax note is warm and smooth. I have a decant of the 2005 vintage, obtained in a swap, and do not find that it is significantly different, contrary to what I've read.
11th February, 2010 (last edited: 30th April, 2012)
(Please note that L'Artisan re-released this fragrance in 2007. From what I've heard, the 2005 and 2007 aren't that different, but be aware that I'm talking about the 2007 version.)
I am completely in love with this fragrance. I've been searching for the perfect orange-blossom fragrance for summer, and this is it, no contest. It starts out with a sharp, almost acrid green, like a flower that's just about to burst into bloom. But on me the green only lasted a moment, and then the orange blossom was in bloom. It's a lovely dry orange blossom, not overly sweet, and it absolutely doesn't smell like bathroom cleaner or wood polish. In just another couple of moments, the honey and beeswax notes come forward. They complement the orange blossom just beautifully, and overall the fragrance evokes a sunny orange orchard bordered with honeysuckle... except it's not quite as floral-sweet as honeysuckle would be. The dry-down is not as orange-y and the honey dims, too, but it's still just beautiful. I have to reapply it every few hours, and like most L'Artisan fragrances, the sillage is not AT ALL overpowering.
Perhaps the best compliment I can give it is that my boyfriend keeps coming back to sniff me. :)
03rd July, 2009

Add your review of Fleur d'Oranger 2007

Shop for Fleur d'Oranger 2007 products online

Search Amazon for Fleur d'Oranger 2007

Member images of Fleur d'Oranger 2007

There are no member images of Fleur d'Oranger 2007 yet. Why not be the first?