Cristalle Eau Verte (2009)
    by Chanel

Shop for Cristalle Eau Verte products online

$106.22*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 63.50)

Reviews of Cristalle Eau Verte

Showing 1 to 6 of 17 reviews.

sparklish's avatar
    sparklish

Chanel's scents are often associated with older or more mature women, but this EdT is definitely ageless. It opens with a strong citrus smell, mostly lemons, but the bergamot is definitely there as well. The citrus is clean but not chemical. The dry-down is where the surprise comes. After a slightly sharp opening, it softens into a lovely, extremely feminine floral. Magnolia dominates. While quite sweet, it is not cloying.

Just a few spritzes in the morning sees me straight through the afternoon. I would say it's a warmer weather scent, although I've been wearing it in winter as well. It somehow succeeds at being both clean yet sweet.

24 February, 2014

Lisa DP's avatar
    Lisa DP

I see no resemblance to Cristalle, a Chanel creation which I do not like. But Eau Verte is beautiful, fresh and so summery. Another reviewer called it "a heat beater" and that is exactly what it is. It seems quite one dimensional to me - but that's ok, with summery grab range I don't demand a huge range from my perfume. The most notable notes are of course citrus, jasmine and something I can't yet place (I need time and more wears, having only recently purchased it). I definitely got a clean soapiness, but not of the supermarket shampoo variety. Eau Verte has great projection and lasting power and I think that a special kind of fellow could actually get away with wearing it too.

23 January, 2014

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

Stale celery leaves

Well if you like musty old celery leaves then this definitely is for you. Tired and unappealing.

05 October, 2013

Jujju's avatar
    Jujju

My favorite

This reminds me of daisy and I really love this Cristalle. It is a perfect one for a daytime wear and not so suitable for night. You should probably wear the deo and bath wash to ensure long time perfume

Pros: Very original scent indeed
    Cons: Similar notes on each base level which i dont like

06 July, 2013

's avatar

Wonderful citric composition that smells much like Bel Respiro, but slightly heavier.
    This is a real fresh and green fragrance and it's wearable by both men and women.
    Definetely a must have for summer days!
    Sillage, lasting power and projection are medium.

13 March, 2013

cello's avatar
    cello

This is an easy to wear, heat beater of a fragrance, that is done is typical Chanel style. They seem to be able to take even the most simple fragrance, and somehow make it classy.

Tart and bright effervescent citrus is cooling and soothing, with lemon being the main star. The florals are diluted and soft, but not without thought and merit - it is a clean jasmine and maybe a faint magnolia (which uses a hint of the opening lemon as part of it's charm) that form the core of this fragrance.

It does not last that long on me, about 4 -5 hours, but it does it's job beautifully. This could easily be a summer staple for anyone.

13 September, 2012