Lacoste Challenge (2009)

Lacoste Challenge information

Year of Launch2009

Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Lacoste Challenge

Lacoste Challenge is a masculine fragrance by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2009

Lacoste Challenge fragrance notes

Reviews of Lacoste Challenge

CHALLENGE is Actually a Interesting fragrance in a Modern Way but it is not a Original Citrus Aromatic for me!Definitely one of those that reminds you of something you have Already. Fresh,Lively,Soft, Masculine,Casual, Energetic,Unobtrusive and Young.

It is a refreshing blend that opens with notes of Bergamot,Lemon and Tangerine and I dont find it Great But The heart brings notes makes it Better.It finishes with a Soft and Decent Dry down as this Mixture is reminds Me of Spring Sunlight.

Anyway I don't find a major difference between this one and Other LACOSTE Fragrances Because Like Often of the fragrances from this brand CHALLENGE is Without Innovation. perfect scent for someone who can not wear heavy Fragrances. Suitable for a Young Man in SPRINGTIME.The Bottle is Cute Too.

Longevity?4 Hours on my skin.

02nd June, 2015
The Challenge is Longevity... Great scent, though...

Lacoste Challenge comes out of the bottle with citrus notes followed by the woodsy finishing notes. Very nice fragrance...

The projection, sillage, and longevity are average, or perhaps slightly below average. Soon after the initial application, the scent settles close to the skin. Challenge is hardly detectable on skin or clothing after two (2) hours following application. It is weak..!! (that comes as a disappointment to me as I have and enjoy many of the Lacoste fragrances...)

I have not received compliments at this point, but I suppose it is possible - only during that first hour though..!! Challenge offers flexibility - it is a scent that can be worn any time of year and for any event. The packaging is first class, but the bottle design falls short of extraordinary nor to do a double take.. The going price is about mid-$30s for a large bottle. At this rate, and what we already know about Challenge, the buy is below average. There are plenty of great fragrances out there at a cheaper price that will last much longer.

Final tally for Lacoste Challenge is 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. Very pleasant fragrance, but does not last. Giving beats receiving..

Pros: Very nice blend of citrus and woodsy notes...
Cons: Lacks longevity and projection...

20th May, 2013
I got this cologne hoping it would upgrade my tennis skills. Before a casual match against Andy I put a liberal dose all over, immediately feeling its effects. It starts with a big blast of synthetic lemon, like a refreshing puff of Lemon Pledge to the face. The drydown presents some very nice wood; mixed with the top notes it smells like some drunk made lemonade in a wooden salad bowl. That only lasted four minutes, however, before Challenge settled into a Parks and Recreation cabin that just had its carpets cleaned. Administrative and sterile, but the printer is fixed. It's Timberline if it forgot to rinse its hands after using lemon soap.

Unfortunately, the real challenge was trying to detect this cologne an hour after applying. Embarrassed, I had to make up an excuse as to why I left Mr. Roddick waiting on the court. Four minutes is just too narrow a window to recommend this.
23rd April, 2013
This scent really messed with me. A friend told me about it and I sniffed it out I was digging it. After, a few wearings it started to smell like a house cleaner or something of that extent. I guess its one of those scents you have to be in the right mood for it. With that in mind this scent should only be worn in the spring/summer time.
06th March, 2013
Do not even try this, its like cheap clothing soap, it starts fresh with the lemon and all, but after 20 minutes the lemons goes away and the lavender fells like your shirt is still wet and didnt dry properly. Projection and longevity is average, the smell is not good.
23rd November, 2012
I really love this scent. It is crisp and clean, without smelling too soapy clean. I always get compliments on this whenever I wear it. HOWEVER, it has horrible staying power. It lasts 2-3 hours tops, and this is even after 6-8 liberal sprays. What I do is right after the morning shower, I towel dry and use a non fragrance lotion. I let that dry and then I spray. This really helps with fragrances that are weak.
17th September, 2012

Add your review of Lacoste Challenge

Shop for Lacoste Challenge products online

Shop for Lacoste Challenge at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lacoste Challenge

Member images of Lacoste Challenge

There are no member images of Lacoste Challenge yet. Why not be the first?