D&G L'Impératrice 3 (2009)
by Dolce & Gabbana

D&G L'Impératrice 3 information

Year of Launch2009

HouseDolce & Gabbana
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About D&G L'Impératrice 3

D&G L'Impératrice 3 is a feminine perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2009

D&G L'Impératrice 3 fragrance notes

Reviews of D&G L'Impératrice 3

When D & G fragrances (and Gucci for that matter) turned into Victoria's Secrets fragrances, I lost interest. Exhibit A: L'Imperatrice 3.

I thought the sweet, musky "berry blend" opening was bad, but got even worse when the watermelon showed up. Gobs of screechy white musk throughout. Lasts forever, naturally.

Hard to believe this is the same house that produced the distinctive, classy original "red cap" for women and the more traditional, but deliciously masculine "blue cap" for men.
18th March, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
A fruity watermelon opening note sees nice kiwi fruit impression intermingled with it, resulting in a pleasantly summery beginning. I get a rhubarb-like component in the drydown, followed by a musky base; the latter is a bit less well made.

I get soft sillage, decent projection and five hours of longevity. Not particularly exciting but well made - this is overall pleasant and nice. 2.5/5
16th July, 2015
lex Show all reviews
A juicy and fruity scent. This is well made and i dont get any synthetic smells neither.very nice for warm weather
10th March, 2012
L'Imperatrice is delightfully fruity, watery and fresh.

The watermelon and kiwi fruit notes go well together and in some ways I enjoy this lack of citrus. I am reminded of sorbet when I smell this fragrance, it has quite a sweet touch which is both smooth and desirable.

Although sweet, L'Imperatrice is not synthetic. This smells expensive. I am rather surprised that this is unisex, I found the top notes to be extremely feminine. However, in the base notes I sense a hint of masculinity. The sweetness tends to mellow and the kiwi note becomes stronger and much more tart. This tarty kiwi fruit and musk blend I don't enjoy on myself, however I could see it working well on a man.

The lasting power is so-so, with the sillage being quite intimate. I think it would be risky to buy this for a man if you weren't sure if he likes sweet scents. However, in the case of women, I think a majority of their buyers will be the fairer sex.

26th June, 2011
Very fresh and bright smelling. It reminds me a lot of a Bath & Body Works smell, maybe Cucumber Melon. There was mention that it smelled like a Garnier Fructis shampoo. I agree. Smells like something I would lather into my hair. I think this would be a great spring/summer fragrance as it is light and fruity smelling and would fit well on a sunny day at the beach.
16th June, 2011
I love this fragrance. It smells sooo good. I sprayed it on my knit sweater wrist area. The next day I wore that same sweater to smell it again. This is an instant smell fantastic, pick-me-up scent. It did well with my body chemistry. I love this perfume!
03rd May, 2011

Add your review of D&G L'Impératrice 3

Shop for D&G L'Impératrice 3 products online

Search Amazon for D&G L'Impératrice 3

Member images of D&G L'Impératrice 3

There are no member images of D&G L'Impératrice 3 yet. Why not be the first?