Naturelle (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerMichel Girard

About Naturelle

Naturelle is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Girard

Naturelle fragrance notes

Reviews of Naturelle

Perfect fragrance for a summers day! fresh makes me think of water&wind.
beatifully composed and lasts very long. I have a full bottle in my wardrobe. And one on my shelf to use!
03rd December, 2010
First smell = D&G Light Blue, most indeed! Fruity, floral and sufficiently light. Naturelle is soft and fresh without venturing into harshness. Exquisite barring the price tag. Try it!
13th November, 2009
Very subtle and beautiful fruity floral fragrance that has a quite high percentage of natural ingredients. It really does smell quite natural and overall the balance seems to me to be quite flawless.

There is a slight resemblance to both D&G Light Blue and Soleil de Capri by Montale in this, but in the end Naturelle is way more subtle and quit scent. Velvety marigold makes a wonderful companion to peach blossom. Small hints of fresh lemons, apple and very creamy jasmine are detectible. Woods are extremely subdued while the (white) musky notes wrap this scent together in crisp fashion.

Naturelle could last a bit longer; it is at its best as in pick-me-up style scent, but I definitely recommend this everyone to try. The word “beautiful” keeps on coming to mind when I think about this one.

I am sure there are many men out there who would also love to wear this one. Personally speaking I am happy to leave this one for women’s use, though. I can just hope it comes my way as much as possible…
30th July, 2009

Add your review of Naturelle

Shop for Naturelle products online

Search Amazon for Naturelle

Member images of Naturelle

There are no member images of Naturelle yet. Why not be the first?