Jil (new) (2009)

Shop for Jil (new) products online

125ml EdT
    $41.74*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 24.95)

Reviews of Jil (new)

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

Diamondflame's avatar
    Diamondflame
    Singapore Singapore

A light woody amber/floral musk composition with some short-lived dusty nuances of iris. The lily-of-the-valley goes MIA on me. But no matter.There is something camphoraceous, with a dollop of play doh thrown into the mix that keeps me intrigued and steers it towards, though not necessarily into, the 'oddly interesting' territory and garners it a 'neutral' rating.

21st March, 2012

nezdelacoreť's avatar
    nezdelacoreť
    South Korea South Korea

I liked the florals in this at the opening, and about 5 minutes after I sprayed it on I got a heavenly whiff of lily-of-the-valley, though this sadly disappeared quite quickly. In the drydown, the amber overwhelmed me. If you're a serious fan of amber and can wear it well, perhaps you'll like this, but it always just smells like kool-aid on me. I should also add that Jil (new) is uncannily like an upmarket version of the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance at Bath and Body Works, which, according to B&BW's website, comes in a handy stackable bottle...so...I'd be at a loss if I had to choose...

26 April, 2011

Add your review of Jil (new)

Related Jil (new) products on eBay