Unforgivable Eau Fraiche (2009)
by Sean John

Unforgivable Eau Fraiche information

Year of Launch2009

HouseSean John
Parent CompanyPerfumania Holdings > Parlux
Parent Company at launchEstee Lauder Companies > M.A.C

About Unforgivable Eau Fraiche

Unforgivable Eau Fraiche is a masculine fragrance by Sean John. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Unforgivable Eau Fraiche

you'd expect something amazing with all the ingredients in it,but basically o.g. but lighter and "fresher!" 125ml for a decent price on ebay makes it worth the time.good for after shower in spring/summer!
30th July, 2011
Payno_1 Show all reviews
Overall it's a nice, fresh aquatic scent, but the projection and longevity are completely non-existent. I'm lucky to get 2 hours scent life out of this. It sticks to my skin almost straight away, and the top notes fade almost instantly. It is a 'nice' smelling frag, but nothing special. You'd be better off getting the original Sean John Unforgivable, even though that one is only marginally better! If I was to describe this frag in one word it would be: Weak!
Even if I cover myself with this stuff it just doesn't stay! Thumbs down from me i'm afraid.
06th January, 2011 (last edited: 17th August, 2011)
dimplesg Show all reviews
Tested this for the second time today. Still not convinced whether to purchase it yet. Its a very sweet but likeable scent; good for summer. I reminds me of YSL Yvresse (previously Champagne) only its a bit lighter. I think I may have to test again to decide whether to buy it.
29th June, 2010

Add your review of Unforgivable Eau Fraiche

Shop for Unforgivable Eau Fraiche products online

Search Amazon for Unforgivable Eau Fraiche

Member images of Unforgivable Eau Fraiche

There are no member images of Unforgivable Eau Fraiche yet. Why not be the first?