Unforgivable Eau Fraiche (2009)
    by Sean John

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Unforgivable Eau Fraiche Fragrance Notes

Unforgivable Eau Fraiche information

Unforgivable Eau Fraiche is a men's fragrance by Sean John. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Unforgivable Eau Fraiche

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

felony88's avatar

you'd expect something amazing with all the ingredients in it,but basically o.g. but lighter and "fresher!" 125ml for a decent price on ebay makes it worth the time.good for after shower in spring/summer!

30th July, 2011

Payno_1's avatar

Overall it's a nice, fresh aquatic scent, but the projection and longevity are completely non-existent. I'm lucky to get 2 hours scent life out of this. It sticks to my skin almost straight away, and the top notes fade almost instantly. It is a 'nice' smelling frag, but nothing special. You'd be better off getting the original Sean John Unforgivable, even though that one is only marginally better! If I was to describe this frag in one word it would be: Weak!
    Even if I cover myself with this stuff it just doesn't stay! Thumbs down from me i'm afraid.

06 January, 2011 (Last Edited: 17 August, 2011)

dimplesg's avatar

Tested this for the second time today. Still not convinced whether to purchase it yet. Its a very sweet but likeable scent; good for summer. I reminds me of YSL Yvresse (previously Champagne) only its a bit lighter. I think I may have to test again to decide whether to buy it.

29 June, 2010