Patchouli Nobile (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseNobile 1942
PerfumerMarie Duchêne

About Patchouli Nobile

Patchouli Nobile is a shared / unisex perfume by Nobile 1942. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Marie Duchêne

Patchouli Nobile fragrance notes

Reviews of Patchouli Nobile

I like the first hour when I wear this perfume. I smell good quality patchouli. But the dry-down is to (synthetic) musky for me. I think it might be nicer on a man than a woman
18th October, 2018
I find this to be a very nice, well blended and natural smelling patchouli fragrance. Longevity is decent and projection is pretty good, but not overly loud or heavy. I just recently acquired a bottle as a blind buy and couldn't be happier. I think it is very good value for money and my wife likes to wear it as well and it smells great on her.
28th February, 2018
A very nicely blended patchouli. A classic gentleman's patchouli. Very classy. Powerful yet not in your face. My favourite patchouli and surely one of my favourite ever fragrances.
27th January, 2018 (last edited: 05th April, 2018)
After getting Javanese Patchouli (JP) this is nice to compare it to. The difference is the wood is more upfront, whereas JP is more wet and earthy. Where they are the same is how wearable they are and can be used in workplaces giving a sophisticated air to the wearer. After awhile the cedar planks blend into the patchouli. The amber and tonka give it a little bit of sweetness but not that much. This is a great Patchouli fragrance even though prefer JP.
03rd May, 2017
Patchouli Nobile is my favorite patchouli fragrance. It is very well blended and the patchouli is sweet and earthy at the same time. When it dries down it turns woody and I feel elegant and sophisticated. The patchouli is there throughout the day and it lasts a long time on me. I also get a LOT of compliments when I wear it.
12th January, 2017
Another high quality, Italian-made patchouli which to my own embarrassment I didn't really appreciate fully until I wore it many times. Rather discreet for the often unruly patchouli, and perfect for a late October day, with its reminiscences of hay, woods, and barn. Manages to smell completely natural, which is a feat in itself these days in the contrived and synthetic world of perfumery.
31st October, 2015

NOBILE 1942 PATCHOULI NOBILE PERFUME EAU DE PARFUM 75 ML GOLD 42B

End Date: Wednesday Dec-12-2018 17:36:23 PST
Buy It Now for only: $154.89

Member images of Patchouli Nobile

There are no member images of Patchouli Nobile yet. Why not be the first?