Puro Lino
    by Puro Lino

Average Rating:

Puro Lino information

Puro Lino is a unisex fragrance by Puro Lino.

Reviews of Puro Lino

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

2nosedtwin's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Puro Lino - Puro Lino
    First of all, I respect the independent guy from puro lino for putting his own brand on the market. But no living human-being could sniff this, buy this and use it on a regular basis, attaching memories to it; unless your sense of smell is lost or very weak... The first whiff, a fragile sweet rosewater on jasmine-petals note, is nice for about 5 seconds before its being taken over by a so obnoxious and crude soap note, that I thought it got me fainting... Puro Lino reminds me of the green colored blocks of Palmolive-soap from the time when I was a kid, and also of all the toilets that I have ever used in my life so far - so, not pleasant memories all the way, I can assure you... This perfume tries to settle down in a freshly washed, thick cotton blankets note thatís steeped in soft-floral and powdery iris with rooty and darky soil aspects; but unfortunately, that sharp-soapy note is never far away.... This perfume deserves a more 'subtle' name: Puro Sapono extreme.

23 May, 2014

neal's avatar

As weylin mentions,"Puro Lino starts out with a quite powerful liquid detergent opening." For me it never really releases the liquid laundrey detergent scent. I really wanted to like this one but after a half dozen attempts over two years it's a no-go. Better options are Prada Infusion D'homme, Helmut Lang EDC, Penhaligon's Castille and of course Gendarme.

11th October, 2010 (Last Edited: 13 September, 2011)

weylin's avatar

Puro Lino starts out with a quite powerful liquid detergent opening.
    It softens down to a beautiful clean floral.
    The base is light floral/musky.
    Longevity seems very good.
    Sillage seems fair to good.
    Scent smells very natural.
    Suitable for men and women.

Puro Lino is the cleanest fresh fragrance I know of.
    If you like the idea of smelling like a fresh T-Shirt off the clothes line in April, you've found your fragrance.

03 July, 2009