Puro Lino
by Puro Lino

Puro Lino information

HousePuro Lino

About Puro Lino

Puro Lino is a shared / unisex perfume by Puro Lino.

Reviews of Puro Lino

Puro Lino - Puro Lino
First of all, I respect the independent guy from puro lino for putting his own brand on the market. But no living human-being could sniff this, buy this and use it on a regular basis, attaching memories to it; unless your sense of smell is lost or very weak... The first whiff, a fragile sweet rosewater on jasmine-petals note, is nice for about 5 seconds before its being taken over by a so obnoxious and crude soap note, that I thought it got me fainting... Puro Lino reminds me of the green colored blocks of Palmolive-soap from the time when I was a kid, and also of all the toilets that I have ever used in my life so far - so, not pleasant memories all the way, I can assure you... This perfume tries to settle down in a freshly washed, thick cotton blankets note thatís steeped in soft-floral and powdery iris with rooty and darky soil aspects; but unfortunately, that sharp-soapy note is never far away.... This perfume deserves a more 'subtle' name: Puro Sapono extreme.
23rd May, 2014
neal Show all reviews
As weylin mentions,"Puro Lino starts out with a quite powerful liquid detergent opening." For me it never really releases the liquid laundrey detergent scent. I really wanted to like this one but after a half dozen attempts over two years it's a no-go. Better options are Prada Infusion D'homme, Helmut Lang EDC, Penhaligon's Castille and of course Gendarme.

11th October, 2010 (last edited: 13th September, 2011)
Puro Lino starts out with a quite powerful liquid detergent opening.
It softens down to a beautiful clean floral.
The base is light floral/musky.
Longevity seems very good.
Sillage seems fair to good.
Scent smells very natural.
Suitable for men and women.

Puro Lino is the cleanest fresh fragrance I know of.
If you like the idea of smelling like a fresh T-Shirt off the clothes line in April, you've found your fragrance.
03rd July, 2009

Add your review of Puro Lino

Shop for Puro Lino products online

Search Amazon for Puro Lino

Member images of Puro Lino

There are no member images of Puro Lino yet. Why not be the first?