Egyptian Goddess
by Auric Blends

Egyptian Goddess information

HouseAuric Blends

About Egyptian Goddess

Egyptian Goddess is a feminine perfume by Auric Blends.

Reviews of Egyptian Goddess

Lightly smokey incense

It reminds me of incense, but it's a generic sort of incense. It's delicate, very lightly smokey and inoffensive. A nice scent to grab when you want a little escapism on a workday or you want an inexpensive scent to expand your collection in a different direction. It stays very close to the skin on me and will last most of the day without much of a change in the scent. I purchased it as an oil base fragrance in a small roll-on bottle. Can be quite nice layered with a floral.

Pros: soft, light, exotic
Cons: stays very close to the skin

12th June, 2013
If you like consistency and predictability, this is the perfume for you. From initial application to the last traces of drydown, the scent remains the same -- and I say this in the most reassuring sense, since EG is absolutely lovely. Easygoing and versatile, ancient yet civilized, the ideal musk for the modern nomad seeking a touchstone in a chaotic world. It lends the wearer an aura of friendly tranquility that translates well to any situation or locale. Ten million hippie mamas can't be wrong!
30th January, 2010
I bought this a few years ago because I liked the name. I wasn't sure what to think of the fragrance at first, so I wore it out. I was sitting with some friends and one of them kept asking "did someone get new laundry detergent?" No one said anything. Then, "Oh, I know what it is... Did someone get new cat litter? I swear I can smell cat litter."
Damn it. She was right. It does smell like cat litter.
22nd October, 2009
Tovah Show all reviews
The perfect Egyptian musk for summer-time wear. It's light, yet sensual; reminiscent of Narciso Rodriguez edp on my skin. I love it. When I wear it I can't stop sniffing myself. Works well for both day and evening wear.
04th June, 2009

Add your review of Egyptian Goddess

Shop for Egyptian Goddess products online

Search Amazon for Egyptian Goddess

Member images of Egyptian Goddess

There are no member images of Egyptian Goddess yet. Why not be the first?