Darby Rose (1999)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseChantecaille
PerfumerFrank Voelkl

About Darby Rose

Darby Rose is a feminine perfume by Chantecaille. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Frank Voelkl

Reviews of Darby Rose

There is one review of Darby Rose.
Unfortunately I have just used the last spray of my loved Darby Rode de Chantecaille and I am unable to repurchase it as it is discontinued.
Around 2002 I purchased 4 bottles, one for me and the others to give three friends as a Christmas gift and I forgot where I put them. It was approximately eight months later that I ran out of my bottle of perfume, so I remembered the other lost bottles and I looked again and found them.
Surprisingly I left one bottle on the dressing table and my husband thought that I had bought him a new aftershave and used it. When he came home that night, he told me how the woman and 'some' men at work had made positive comments about his new aftershave. He did not care when I told him it was a woman's perfume and he continued to use it as he said the bottle looked 'male'. He took ownership of this bottle so I savoured my last bottles knowing that it was no longer in production. But why not? Was it the shape of the plain bottle or lack of consumer feedback, or sales?
I searched for people, businesses or chemists selling any 'extra' bottles worldwide and came to a dead end.
I have now joined this forum, just hoping that the Perfumer Frank Voelkl reads this and launches it once again.
I noted on a Google search two years back that many people were asking where to buy Darby Roce de Chantecaille, so, they like me, they may have not known that the feedback is important in order to continue in the manufacturing and production process.
I love Derby Rose de Chantecaille and I just hope that Frank makes it again real soon, and maybe in a different looking bottle for marketing purposes.
Charmaine Cregan from Sydney Australia