Jailia
by Profumi di Pantelleria

Jailia information

HouseProfumi di Pantelleria

About Jailia

Jailia is a feminine perfume by Profumi di Pantelleria.

Reviews of Jailia

Would you want a weak ANGEL (MUGLER) copy in a plain cheapo ugly bottle. AND on top of that Pay a whooping $160 for it too!!? This is actually very rude. And then call it niche perfume even!! Offensive to try to cheat people of money for a weak ANGEL-clone. I hope this prevents some customers to get ripped off :(
28th April, 2011
A brilliant alternative to people who want "Angel" with a bit more of a refined attitude.
Top-notes are fruity and indredibly lush...to me, it's like a can of over-ripe, yellow peaches and mangoes in heavy syrup. I don't know which of the fragrances came first, Angel or Jailia, but the latter seems to be made of superior ingredients and doesn't have any of the harsh, chemical notes to it which I don't like in Angel. Nevertheless, I don't find this fragrance very innovative and the genre itself is not my cup of tea either.
05th December, 2010
What Vibert and Moss said, except that I find it to be very patchouli-prominent as well.
24th August, 2009
Vibert's review is spot on. Not a genre that I like or wear, but there is something gorgeous about this. Rich tropical fruits, honey, vanilla, and chocolate. Not overly sweet though. It is much more sophisticated than it's counterparts on the market. Though I won't buy this for myself, I would highly recommend to those that like this type of scent.
16th July, 2009

Add your review of Jailia

Shop for Jailia products online

Shop for Jailia at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jailia

Member images of Jailia

There are no member images of Jailia yet. Why not be the first?