Pino Fifty (2005)

Pino Fifty information

Year of Launch2005

Parent CompanyMavive

About Pino Fifty

Pino Fifty is a masculine fragrance by Silvestre. The scent was launched in 2005

Pino Fifty fragrance notes

Reviews of Pino Fifty

I felt a slight tinge of urine emitting from the citrus when I first wore Pino Fifty. Almost stopped me wearing it. Sillage is not good, nor is longevity.
24th July, 2011
I get a very cedary smell from his one.
I give a neutral rating because longevity is quite short on my skin.
Otherwise very nice.
17th April, 2011
shamu1 Show all reviews
This is a very good patchouli fragrance. Unlike most patchouli-based scents, Fifty has a distinctively Mediterranean feel to it, which comes from the strong presence of bergamot and mandarin orange. These citrus notes seem to last well into the heart and drydown, probably due to the patchouli and other base ingredients acting as fixatives. Though not an oriental, Fifty reminds me a bit of some classic woody orientals like Creed's Bois du Portugal and de Nicolai's New York, though it's not as formal or stodgy as those. Fifty smells a lot more exotic than those, due to the prominence of the patchouli. My only complaint is that it has almost no radiance. I tend to like scents that stay close to the skin, but Fifty's sillage is pitiful. Longevity is average at best, about 5 or 6 hours on my skin. Overall however, Fifty is a very good citrus patchouli scent that is worth picking up.
15th August, 2009
Headshop herbal patchouli bomb! Then dries down into a woody patchouli, nice and smooth. But the opening is very harsh but I like it. Reminded me of a lighter B*Men or Animale Temptation. Though I wouldn't wear it everyday.
24th June, 2009

Add your review of Pino Fifty

Shop for Pino Fifty products online

Search Amazon for Pino Fifty

Member images of Pino Fifty

There are no member images of Pino Fifty yet. Why not be the first?