Black
by Rue21

Black information

HouseRue21

About Black

Black is a masculine fragrance by Rue21.

Reviews of Black

The associate at the gym wears this and it smells awesome on him and it seems it projects well on him. Sadly, I bought a bottle and it does not last on me at all and the projection is capoot. This goes to show you how everyones chemistry reacts to different scents on different people. This smells to me like Liz Claiborne's original curve. I just wish it lasted on me cause really like this scent.
10th March, 2013
Panic Show all reviews
Very clean with a little zing to it. It does stay very close to the skin, but that's kind of nice. I was surprised that a scent like this came from a trendy little chain store, but something that smells good is just something that smells good. It puts off just enough sillage that if I'm sitting next to my boyfriend when he's wearing it, it encourages me to get closer.

Once I'm there, though, I can't keep my face away from his neck.
30th October, 2012
At $10 this is a great scent. Instead of spending $60 on a Designer Ubiquitous fresh scent like Deisel or the new Polos, I will get this next.
25th June, 2009
Very fresh. Very, very fresh. Clean sweet woods. It's a great scent for a different take on other stuff "for the kids" however there is absolutely NO lasting power on this. I've tried numerous times to get this to even give off a little sillage or even hold in the fabric of my shirt.... no luck. BUT it is indeed a very nice refreshing sweet woody scent.... there's just nothing to it.
25th May, 2009

Add your review of Black

Shop for Black products online

Search Amazon for Black

Member images of Black

There are no member images of Black yet. Why not be the first?