Regina
by Farmacia SS. Annunziata

Regina information

HouseFarmacia SS. Annunziata

About Regina

Regina is a shared / unisex perfume by Farmacia SS. Annunziata.

Regina fragrance notes

Reviews of Regina

There is something I donít like about the combination of notes in Regina. I think my problem is the honey note combined with the chamomile note Ė the combination just seems unpleasant. Due to the domination of the chamomile / honey, I lose the rose, the rice, and the iris notes so the fragrance comes across to me as simplistic and unrefined. Thumbs down for me.

21st April, 2010
None of these notes listed stand out but that doesn't make Regina less interesting. Excellent "blend" since you can pick out the notes you want. Rose mixes with iris. Or you can make the iris mix with the ylang-ylang. Honey? Yeah, goes with everything and it's not overdone. Only one listed here that's a little enigmatic is the rice note. What does rice smell like? I've often wondered if a rice accord in a fragrance is an interpretation of cooked rice, rice paper, rice wine (aka sake) or the huge rice fields in Asia. None the less, this is another great offering from this house. In my opinion, will work great for women but would suit gentlemen well who wear rose scents with ease.
31st May, 2009

Add your review of Regina

Shop for Regina products online

Search Amazon for Regina

Member images of Regina

There are no member images of Regina yet. Why not be the first?