Average Rating:

Aurora Fragrance notes

Ginger, Coriander, Cinnamon, Pepper, Patchouli, Nutmeg

Aurora information

Aurora is a unisex fragrance by Farmacia SS. Annunziata.

Reviews of Aurora

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Aurora opens with quite an impressive spice accord. I get mainly cinnamon but with a modicum of nutmeg – there are more spices in the accord but I can’t separate them out individually. This spicy accord is grounded by a strong background of patchouli that is warm and earthy, and, together, the patchouli and spices make Aurora more interesting and dramatic than most of the other Farmacia fragrances I’ve tested. I can smell some spicy bakery when I smell this so I can understand why this might be called a spicy gourmand. But to me it’s much more spice than gourmand. The accord lasts through the run of the fragrance, gradually losing strength… I seem to have been running into many linear fragrances lately, and Aurora has just joined the parade. The sillage is not strong, but the longevity of the fragrance is fine. Aurora is a pleasant, well made spicy, maybe-gourmand that performs well. It’s very nice for someone interested in this kind of scent.

09 January, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar

Ah, this must be the "overly spicy it's a little annoying" scent from this house. Ginger and cinnamon combined with a light pepper and nutmeg make for a "Christmas pinecones" accord. The overall effect is peppermint potpourri. It's not heavy so it makes for a good and wearable perfume however it's not my style.

31st May, 2009