Z Zegna Extreme (2008)

PerfumerAntoine Lie
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances
Parent Company at launchL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About Z Zegna Extreme

Z Zegna Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Ermenegildo Zegna. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie

Z Zegna Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Z Zegna Extreme

When I first tried it in an airport duty free shop, I thought the opening was horrid! I don't think I can repeat my exact words to the sales assistant that sprayed it on me!! But I bought a 50ml bottle within a few minutes. Why? Because the dry down was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I didn't know much about scents back then, but the patchouli, cashmere wood and vetiver base just made me think this was the most masculine scent that I had ever smelt. I kept going back to my hand all through that flight and I did not regret getting a bottle. The opening really was harsh - it reminded me of Joop PH to some extent. I could just about make out a rose note in there, but otherwise there's a very metallic vibe to the opening.
The bottle was awesome too. The silver/metallic bottle combined with the rubber edge was just very cool and sporty.
The negative side about this review? Well, can't you see it's written in past tense? Sadly, this gem of a fragrance is no more. It's in the fragrant history books now. What a shame. Would have bought a lorry full if I'd known...
09th January, 2014
This is an oddly unclean fragrance. There is a certain combination of smells that becomes the equivalent of dirty hair. And by that I mean hair that has been doused in hairspray and left for a day without showering. There is a nice rose note that sits beside this off-putting accord, but I'm afraid that nothing can take away from the unpleasantness. In fact, I actually had to divert my after-work plans because I didn't want to do any business smelling like I may not have showered the night before.

I always make sure to not test fragrances if I have social plans, but Z Zegna Extreme taught me the lesson that I should also not test fragrances if I have business plans. Live and learn.
18th September, 2010
A very simple concept that is well executed and a cut above Zegna’s other fragrances. A slightly sour, bracing opening, heralds in a quite lovely spiced heart with a subtle rose accompaniment. I love cardamom when it is used like this; it lends a fragrance subtle warmth that makes it very engaging. Z Extreme is simple and linear, but much there is much to delight in
27th August, 2010
I feel the woods and herbs, very nice dry down, unique fragrance. The fact that it is not very known here in my country makes it a nice choice to stand out in the crowd. Poor longevity on my skin, though. I applied it 2 hours ago and it's almost all gone. It's a little disappointing. They create a wonderful fragrance and forget to make sure we can enjoy it for some time.
26th April, 2010
Not that extreme, clean and soapy. Good longevity.
19th December, 2009
I definately get a LOT of musk and some citrus and green notes balanced with patchouli, but this is one of those scents that totally has an edgy feel to it and really turns heads

definately a good option for a night on the town just not in my wardrobe because its out of my price range
20th September, 2009 (last edited: 05th October, 2009)

Add your review of Z Zegna Extreme

Shop for Z Zegna Extreme products online

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Z EXTREME 3.3 oz/100 ml EDT SPRAY- NEW UNSEALED (W49)

End Date: Sunday Jan-19-2020 11:03:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $177.78

Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna Extreme 3.4oz Men's Eau de Toilette

End Date: Sunday Jan-26-2020 8:20:40 PST
Buy It Now for only: $209.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Z EXTREME 3.3 oz / 3.4 oz / 100 ml EDT SPRAY- NEW SEALED (P6)

End Date: Thursday Jan-30-2020 14:27:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $182.58

Z Zegna Eau De Toilette Spray By Ermenegildo Zegna 1.7 oz-FREE SHIPPING

End Date: Friday Jan-31-2020 21:53:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $48.66
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Z EXTREME 1.6 oz / 50 ml EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY NEW IN BOX RARE

End Date: Thursday Feb-13-2020 9:17:11 PST

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Z EXTREME 1.6oz 50ml EDT Spray IN BOX, DISCONTINUED

End Date: Friday Feb-14-2020 16:26:55 PST
Buy It Now for only: $110.00

Member images of Z Zegna Extreme

There are no member images of Z Zegna Extreme yet. Why not be the first?