Exceptional Because You Are for Men (2008)
by Exceptional

Exceptional Because You Are for Men information

Year of Launch2008

HouseExceptional

About Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Exceptional Because You Are for Men is a masculine fragrance by Exceptional. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Exceptional? Though
Exception'ly generic
Exception'ly nice.
17th June, 2017
Anything but exceptional. Generic green citrus, fading into oakmoss. Like thousands of other nameless fragrances out there that never stood out.
14th May, 2017
I got several free sample vials of this one from an online fragrance vendor. My impression: It bears a resemblance to Perry Ellis 360 Degrees Red for Men, being a fresh, citrus and spice formulation that is pleasant.

Main complaint is the poor longevity.

I'll personally stick to 360 Red to achieve a MUCH longer-lasting version of what Exceptional for Men wants to do.
15th April, 2017
I like the fragrance. But the longevity is poor.
23rd August, 2016
Not the worst thing I've ever smelled but just nothing I want to wear. I've collected all my free samples and dumped them into an atomizer, must be up to 10ml by now. I spray it on from time to time, hoping my opinion will change and get some enjoyment or use out of this....sadly, no. I've even dumped some pleasant Demeter smells into it, attempting to be a mad scientist and create something useful...still nothing.

I will say that it does project and it does last on my skin for a solid 8-10 hours, so if you like the smell, then you should be pleased by its performance. There, I said something good about it.
04th March, 2016
What the hell is this? Unwanted free sample. Poor thing was sharing a box with Mouchoir de Monsieur, which was even more cruel.

It might squeak in as mediocre if it was shampoo, but no real reason for this to exist. There must be a warehouse-full at FragranceNet, and putting it in every package is cheaper than a dumpster.
23rd October, 2015