Exceptional Because You Are for Men (2008)
by Exceptional

Exceptional Because You Are for Men information

Year of Launch2008

HouseExceptional

About Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Exceptional Because You Are for Men is a masculine fragrance by Exceptional. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Not the worst thing I've ever smelled but just nothing I want to wear. I've collected all my free samples and dumped them into an atomizer, must be up to 10ml by now. I spray it on from time to time, hoping my opinion will change and get some enjoyment or use out of this....sadly, no. I've even dumped some pleasant Demeter smells into it, attempting to be a mad scientist and create something useful...still nothing.

I will say that it does project and it does last on my skin for a solid 8-10 hours, so if you like the smell, then you should be pleased by its performance. There, I said something good about it.
04th March, 2016
What the hell is this? Unwanted free sample. Poor thing was sharing a box with Mouchoir de Monsieur, which was even more cruel.

It might squeak in as mediocre if it was shampoo, but no real reason for this to exist. There must be a warehouse-full at FragranceNet, and putting it in every package is cheaper than a dumpster.
23rd October, 2015
This is terrible. To each their own, but it is impossible to think anyone actually buys this stuff.

A fruity/aquatic accord over some light woods that disappears within a couple of hours, but in this case it was never welcome.
13th October, 2015
A weird melon note fading to Iso E Super synth wood-lite and powder. I can only assume that this is some fragrancenet private-label nonsense that was concocted by the barrelful for pennies. Lovely to get from a merchant these nice little tokens of appreciations that effectively say with heartfelt sincerity, I think you are a rube.
21st April, 2015
I find this to be a very pleasant scent although not very distinctive. Far from original but you will smell nice.
08th December, 2014
I kinda chuckled when I clicked "I own a sample" for this one on here. EVERYbody owns a sample, it comes free without even asking for it!

Anyway, no, nothing "exceptional" about this, nothing remarkable, but I'm gonna give it a neutral rating because that's... pretty much what this fragrance strikes me to be. I suppose it could be suggested to be "unassuming" and "understated", but... it's nice, it's not unpleasant, it just doesn't seem to have anything much to offer to the conversation so to speak. I would neither bash nor buy it, to be honest and fair about this one.
06th December, 2014

Add your review of Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Shop for Exceptional Because You Are for Men products online

Search Amazon for Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Member images of Exceptional Because You Are for Men

There are no member images of Exceptional Because You Are for Men yet. Why not be the first?