Exceptional Because You Are for Men (2008)
by Exceptional

Exceptional Because You Are for Men information

Year of Launch2008

HouseExceptional

About Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Exceptional Because You Are for Men is a masculine fragrance by Exceptional. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Exceptional Because You Are for Men

A weird melon note fading to Iso E Super synth wood-lite and powder. I can only assume that this is some fragrancenet private-label nonsense that was concocted by the barrelful for pennies. Lovely to get from a merchant these nice little tokens of appreciations that effectively say with heartfelt sincerity, “I think you are a rube.”
21st April, 2015
I find this to be a very pleasant scent although not very distinctive. Far from original but you will smell nice.
08th December, 2014
I kinda chuckled when I clicked "I own a sample" for this one on here. EVERYbody owns a sample, it comes free without even asking for it!

Anyway, no, nothing "exceptional" about this, nothing remarkable, but I'm gonna give it a neutral rating because that's... pretty much what this fragrance strikes me to be. I suppose it could be suggested to be "unassuming" and "understated", but... it's nice, it's not unpleasant, it just doesn't seem to have anything much to offer to the conversation so to speak. I would neither bash nor buy it, to be honest and fair about this one.
06th December, 2014
Tmoran Show all reviews
Nothing exceptional about this one. It is mediocrity at its er ummm finest? It honestly seems like they took the three top selling fragrances and combined the prominent notes in an effort to appeal to everyone equally. The result is a mish mash of clash that simply doesnt deserve the attention this paragraph provides. Does it smell bad? I wouldnt go that far. But even if they were giving these bottles away, I would opt out. Its that worthless.
13th October, 2014
Genre: Comedy

Perhaps the most hilarious misnomer in perfumery. Is it possible to compose a more banal, generic, and undistinguished men’s fragrance than this? (“Fresh,” fruity fougère with a conspicuous melon/Calone top note and a pseudo-cedar Iso E Super base note.) Whoever named it has either a delightful sense of humor or hubris worthy of Agamemnon. At least it provides entertainment value: I nearly peed in my pants laughing.
13th June, 2014
lex Show all reviews
to me it seems exceptional was going for a creeds mi and aqua di gio blend. sniffing around the cap of my sample, it smells nice. when applied to my skin it quickly fades. this is their first mens fragrance it seems, so not too bad i say for a first.so would i buy this? for the price, no
04th March, 2014

Add your review of Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Shop for Exceptional Because You Are for Men products online

Search Amazon for Exceptional Because You Are for Men

Member images of Exceptional Because You Are for Men

There are no member images of Exceptional Because You Are for Men yet. Why not be the first?